Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I fucking hate women part 34832920

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
36D6C072 7AEE 475B 8937 E7741F1D5544

Women will legit get mad at men for staring at their tits which are practically out without any internal thinking. Especially when they pull the “I’M A MINOR CARD” when they’re biologically fertile and literally have their tits out.

They’re so out of touch with reality they think that, somehow, it’s not their fault that their tits are out for all to see but it’s the mans fault for looking. Biologically fertile woman with their fertile bodies out for all to see? Oh it’s your fault for doing your natural instinct and fucking looking.

I guess if a random hobo starts screaming and shitting on the ground it’s your fault for looking and not his for making a scene. God I hate women

I HATE WOMENNNN :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal:

This gook deserves a beheading (in Minecraft). Is it even possible anymore in this day and age to find a virgin girl that does not use retarded social media like TikTok? Srsly i want to coom fucking badly in some prime virgin cunny like my grandfathers did :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

This gook deserves a beheading (in Minecraft). Is it even possible anymore in this day and age to find a virgin girl that does not use retarded social media like TikTok? Srsly i want to coom fucking badly in some prime virgin cunny like my grandfathers did :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
If you try to get one you get arrested for life (i.e nathan larson). All the good cunny is taken by the (((Elites))) or are currently residing in someones basement in the middle of nowhere. Brutal life.

It's just gonna get worse as time goes on. These Foids need to at the least be beaten for saying shit like this.
Sharia 630033

Based. And certainly not possible in the west

Women should be thankful they can dress like whores in public, and only have to deal with some staring, and maybe some verbal harassment from low inhib ethnics. They deserve much, much worse.

hard to tell but it looks like she has been issued the standard noodlewhore a-cup. probably wishful thinking on her part that men are staring.

If you try to get one you get arrested for life (i.e nathan larson). All the good cunny is taken by the (((Elites))) or are currently residing in someones basement in the middle of nowhere. Brutal life.

They wanna dangle a kfc bucket infront of starving children and then complain when we get hungry.

They want attention and they wanna complain. Nobody should ever take a woman seriously. Specially not a whore with her tits half out

HL21144a.jpg

Imagine the outcrie

He needs to be freed, he did nothing wrong.

Foids deserve no rights

They wanna dangle a kfc bucket infront of starving children and then complain when we get hungry.

They want attention and they wanna complain. Nobody should ever take a woman seriously. Specially not a whore with her tits half out
Foids never want to be accountable for what they do. It's always someone else's fault.

Women only like to be provocative for Chads, not for nonChads and get upset when nonChads look or try to hit on her and what's worse is how it's being reinforced by cucks, and shit like this makes it hard for me to choose which of the two I hate more, be it cucks or foids. It's really tough to decide TBH. Also summoning other members @The Abyss @ThoughtfulCel @Robtical @ScornedStoic These threads seems to be up your alley.

Women only like to be provocative for Chads, not for nonChads and get upset when nonChads look or try to hit on her and what's worse is how it's being reinforced by cucks, and shit like this makes it hard for me to choose which of the two I hate more, be it cucks or foids. It's really tough to decide TBH. Also summoning other members @The Abyss @ThoughtfulCel @Robtical @ScornedStoic These threads seems to be up your alley.
High iq. This reminds me of the thoughtfulcel thread about foids who dress degenerate and expect straight nonchads to not pay attention or approach them.

Women: wear revealing clothing
Also women: get angry at men who look at women who wear revealing clothing
MEME GENDER
full

High iq. This reminds me of the thoughtfulcel thread about foids who dress degenerate and expect straight nonchads to not pay attention or approach them.
You will never have this:

nor this:

t.

Last edited:
Hello there.

Whores, 'orrible cunts want a life like a movie & think they're all queens.

They're hypocrites & simps make their delusions of grandeur even worse, makeup fraud is at the level they rate their looks based on makeup look as opposed to clean face natural & so believe men to be ugly when we're basically them without makeup & so want the hunter bones men which is a small percentage.

They dress like sluts but expect selective men looking like these blm protesting ppl expect "The Varus" to be politically biased & a non factor at such events.

Women want to have their cake and eat it to, and when they don't have their way they want to stamp their feet and recieve their instant gratification. They deserve every terrible thing that happens to them

Make a rap about it, I'd be looking forward to hearing it.

women want sub8 men dead, how can people not see how obvious it is?

Man, I'm so fucking done with this world

Only way to put women in there place is sharia law

Woman : "I'll dress as I please, this is a free world"
Man : using his eyes
Woman: "how dare you ?"