Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I FUCKING KNEW IT!!

Mogged Loner

Mogged Loner

aka Based Milly
★★★★★
I got a new job as a data tech trainee so to stop the temptation of reverting back to a NEET I decided to log out of CO for a while...

Been gone over a month and only got 4 notifications :cryfeels:

Anyway I decided to browse again and what did I see?
That LightSkinned Dick Flashin Faggot @Colvin76 and he jaw Mogs me into another millennium :feelsohgod:

I fucking told everyone he was a Tyrone he was way too well liked to be Incel fucking Chads.co is REAL

Oh yeah welcome back to my nigga @Bleachcel!

Meh, you can't be dissapointed if you already know no one actually cares about you

Here's another notification :feelsautistic:

Yeah at least I know I’m unwanted across all the board
notificiations here just means controversial user, no one actually cares about anyone else here.

At least I can take credit for the only person on this site that called out that faggot @Colvin76 when everyone was sucking his dick

I knew he was definitely a Larping homo when he pulled his fake suicide

18193.png

feels bad man :feelsbadman:
followed you and hopefully we can become good friendos

Why are people saying he's a Tyrone? He's a low-tier normie

notificiations here just means controversial user, no one actually cares about anyone else here.
this is the deepmind blackpill

everyone here goes chad bad, brad bad, stacey evil YYYYYYYYYYYYYET LITERALLY EVERYONE HERE IS 99% AS TOXIC AS THEM AS NARCISSISTIC AS THEY ARE.

They wold enact the same behavior if they had the leverage of brad and chad given the OPPORTUNITY.

ERGO

THEY HAVE LEARNED PRECISELY JACK THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE BLACKPILLING PROCESS

just be black, if someone is black you can assume theyre larping tbh

Do u need a degree for that? If so what kind

I see he has a pretty decent chin, his nose doesn't even look like a black guy's, only the eye area hurts it.

what was he doing here?

I got a new job as a data tech trainee so to stop the temptation of reverting back to a NEET I decided to log out of CO for a while...

Been gone over a month and only got 4 notifications :cryfeels:

Anyway I decided to browse again and what did I see?
That LightSkinned Dick Flashin Faggot @Colvin76 and he jaw Mogs me into another millennium :feelsohgod:

I fucking told everyone he was a Tyrone he was way too well liked to be Incel fucking Chads.co is REAL

Oh yeah welcome back to my nigga @Bleachcel!
Sup bro