Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I fucking laugh out loud everytime Hamudi says "FACE AND LMS" everytime he sees a blackcel

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★

It tickles my autism everytime he yells "FACE AND LMS" first time i laugh in a long time
FACE AND LMS!!!!!!!!!!!
FACE AND LMS!!!!!!!!!!!FACE AND LMS!!!!!!!!!!!FACE AND LMS!!!!!!!!!!! ITS OVER :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Facesndlms
When you finally crack as a incrl

Fucking retard troll. him balding doesnt make him incel. he has good face, white skin, good height and a thick beard jfl just a normie soy that watched too much FaceAndLMS. i love faces videos. but this guy... is a normie volcel with a car and low inhib RAGE FUEL inducing SOY

Fucking retard troll. him balding doesnt make him incel. he has good face, white skin, good height and a thick beard jfl just a normie soy that watched too much FaceAndLMS. i love faces videos. but this guy... is a normie volcel with a car and low inhib RAGE FUEL inducing SOY
He looks like he needs to lose weight and he could be Chaddam or Abdul

Hate people who drive around playing loud music let alone nigger music

If i get his body now i would EASLY get a 5/10 femoid and live my life normally like other normies. HE WAS CHAD WHEN HE WAS 20
Hate people who drive around playing loud music let alone nigger music
Normies

How old is he now?
i guess hes 30 or smth but i wouldnt care less, he can burn alive for trolling/lying to incels i hate normies and avoid them like the plague.

So, who is the Face and LMS?

Mogs me because happy

He’s not exactly attractive. Have you seen the kinds of males that foids demand in 2019. They don’t look anything like Saint Hamudi.

He is not truecel Tier , but he is clearly sub 5 , so its over for him .

*HAMUDI VOICE ON*

FACE AND LMS!!! FACE AND LMS!!!

*HAMUDI VOICE OFF*

teehee im such an incel, it's so horrible to have the most desired trait (good height) and the race that women want to breed the most with, the horror
Because having a 3/10 elongated face, wide hips, narrow clavicles, and a tiny dick is so desirable lmao.

face and mls is black?

I laughed so hard when in one of his videos he was approached by some Christian cuck and he started to blackpill him. He even showed faceandlms' picture to the guy. It was very funny.

He's the person we all need but don't deserve.
He's an incel treasure, to be protected at all costs.
Based.

same
i like him a lot, he has ascended mentally and doesn't need nothing to be happy

He is not truecel Tier , but he is clearly sub 5 , so its over for him .
what makes him sub 5? normies are from 4-6.5 in my opinion.
He is anywhere between 5 and 6.5/10 i am not a hole to rate men more accurately but i know a normie when i look at one

what makes him sub 5? normies are from 4-6.5 in my opinion.
He is anywhere between 5 and 6.5/10 i am not a hole to rate men more accurately but i know a normie when i look at one
Hes balding , fat , round babyface , manlet and ethnic tbh
Over for him in todays dating world .
He still mogs me tho .

The funniest blkpiller that's for sure.

He's based as fuck!!

Hes a tiny goblin lol

Hes balding , fat , round babyface , manlet and ethnic tbh
Over for him in todays dating world .
He still mogs me tho .
Balding is huge but alot of femoids look past it. Fat is not a death sentence and being too fat is 10 times better than being too skinny(in foids eyes), he has thick brows and beard that makes him look manly and mature. i dont know how tall he is tbh if he is short than yes he is incel because he doesnt have a chad face. even with a chad face a 5"7 man wont get a stacy because stacy can do better.
( Chad snow from game of thrones) also 5"7.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back