Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I fucking love (hate) Germany

P-Chan

P-Chan

Recruit
★★
(skip this part if you dont give a fuck)
So first to my Person, iam a deputy workshop manager in a small highly specialized company. I get a very good salary, very good means top 10% in income in germany.
(BTW how does a incel get this kind of job? Be an autist in you job field, make a friend in the company, he becomes the head of the department, he cant deal with Computers and statistics, so he makes is autist friend who is good with computers and statistics the deputy position, and we are a excellent team btw, he deals with humans and i whit the papers, pc and statisitc and tell him what to tell the managment).
I have a special car becouse i dont know what to do with my money, i mean money gets useless for an Incel at a certain point. You get a Apartment a oldtimer, a daily driver, and a poser car. (my daily driver is a old vw golf 4 btw, cant tell the other cars becouse they are very specific) and then? a R 390 and a I-6600K is enough for everything i play. so i sit like a incel duck on my money.

(now you can read)

So its a Student City where i live, a real student city, so its like 33% of all humans here are young academic woman and we had a bunch of refuges here and still much arabs because of the big industry in the district. (they work in the small citys around but all get to the main city at the evening). So whats the problem?
Its hurting to see how young student woman idolize this mans, they where meetups with female students and refugees, i see arabs have there prize womans on the side, talk with them in bars and taking them home, i see the 80/20 rule every time iam in the city 2 guys with like 5 girls around them. arabs making some shit in the bars, arabs fell like the kings of the world even with low income (i know it, i need to hire them and see them in the city) my friend is very social (the head of managment) so the barkeepers know me and i talk with them, this arabs do lots of shit in the bars and they cant do anything because muhhhh Racism....
And the funny part?
I pay for all of this.
i pay +10k of taxes and social taxes, (only direct taxes btw)
i pay for the chad students
i pay for the low working class arabs (they pay less taxes and i more. welcome in germany)
i pay for the refugees and the students meet ups
i pay for the female students and the cockcarussel student years
hell i even pay more on womans night so chad gets his bitches drunk

just venting guys, i needet this.

Last edited:
Qweqasdfasf

Bluepilled versions of OP simp for psychopathic TwitchThots and these chicks agressively talk them out of their last disposable income.

Last edited:
Yeah fucking spot on..
I fucking hate sandnigger refugees and their "muh racism" card. Fuck them seriously, also major suifuel seeing a low IQ barbaric refuge chaddam dating upper middle class women. That's why I don't like to cope with muh nationalism and muh race.

If you can remotely work from home, do it. Try to expat to a country with low income taxes. Shit like this is why blackpilled men need to leave society and form our own society.

Avoid paying taxes if you can.

Can't blame you ngl but I'm from the gulf and most syrian and iraqi refugees here are well mannered and educated

i pay for the female students and the cockcarussel student years
There's free university in Germany funded by taxes ?

i pay for the low working class arabs (they pay less taxes and i more. welcome in germany)
Well yeah generally you pay more / less on taxes depending on your income.

I understand your frustration I hate Tyrones and Chaddams who come from nowhere and decide to lower your chances of ascension even further.
Can't blame you ngl but I'm from the gulf and most syrian and iraqi refugees here are well mannered and educated
Cope if you think the current refugees are Syrians, they're all Afghans and Pakistanis. ( Most of the ones in Turkey making their way to Greece )

OP, you should not have said that you were white and that nonwhites were doing better sexually in your country, the JBW Gestapo here will arrest for you for the double charge of "fakeceldom" (aka white) and "denial of white fakeceldom" (aka of the JBW holy dogma).

Also, if you want kids OP, I suggest you buy some eggs from some Stacy and either have kids now or freeze them. I have a feeling Germany and other Western countries will try to ban surrogacy soon. Never let these women raise your children. Mothers like this are liabilities to child development.

most syrian and iraqi refugees here are well mannered and educated
I believe you, hell i make the job interviews. i hire them. but i dont think the refugees germany gets are a other quality then other countrys get.

This is brutal. Jfl at money copers

I believe you, hell i make the job interviews. i hire them. but i dont think the refugees germany gets are a other quality then other countrys get.
The difference is that if they go around misbehaving or trying to slay women in the golf states they will get executed or severely punished.
Meanwhile in Germany they can do whatever they want and the government encourages them to do it

Cope if you think the current refugees are Syrians, they're all Afghans and Pakistanis. ( Most of the ones in Turkey making their way to Greece )
They're faggots instead of rebuilding their own countries they left to europe

WAIT. refugees are fucking getting the girls??? seriously? arent they truecels in germany?

Well the economy is good at least

@gymletethnicel . Fucking arab gigaslayers are taking all the prime white women!

I'm also from Germany and I have to totally disagree with you. I've never seen a refugee with a german woman.
And I don't think sand niggers are attractive to german women either.
I'm also from Germany and I have to totally disagree with you. I've never seen a refugee with a german woman.

Studentcity? i dont see masses of them, but i think its that combination of upper middle class woman and refugee, they never meet one befor probably except the iq 130 in the gymnasium

Studentcity? i dont see masses of them, but i think its that combination of upper middle class woman and refugee, they never meet one befor probably except the iq 130 in the gymnasium
I do not live directly in a student city, but i am often there on weekends.
I've only seen fat, ugly german women with black refugees

they are terrible

Never been there