Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I fucking LOVE science

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
I fucking LOVE science when its being told to me by a Jewish lens

I fucking LOVE science but I LOVE when mentally ill retards are chopping their penis off to become female

I fucking LOVE science but I LOVE when people tell me and I believe women are equal to men

I fucking LOVE science but I LOVE when people tell me an age of consent at 18 makes total sense
E4000887 F4E2 48E6 8CD3 981369FEF52A

Soys are scientistz n shie.

I fucking LOVE science when its being told to me by a Jewish lens

I fucking LOVE science but I LOVE when mentally ill retards are chopping their penis off to become female

I fucking LOVE science but I LOVE when people tell me and I believe women are equal to men

I fucking LOVE science but I LOVE when people tell me an age of consent at 18 makes total sense
View attachment 254139
Based tbh

ahahahahahahhahaha shit soys can't understand

I love science

You don't understand, YOU INKWELLLL :feels::feels::feels::feels:

I love science

I love science but scientific studies that conflict with my worldview are pseudoscience and I won't actually explain how they are incorrect.

Science also says women are less logical than men

I just want my loli wife. Age of consent at 18, even 16, is BS

If u are talking about ''Bell Curve'' on black IQ
That book is full of bullshit and writer was a boomer

I love science

I unironically wish the earth was flat. Flat earth lore is so interesting and the people are just chill and about love and understanding.
Globalists and science cucks fucking suck.

Soys are pathetic

I unironically wish the earth was flat. Flat earth lore is so interesting and the people are just chill and about love and understanding.
the earth is flat unironically.

are those comments from real comment sections because that looks spot on.I also love when urbanite liberals love to call anyone that doesn't believe in their pseudoscience "hillbillies" , "inbred", or "rednecks"
I didn’t make it idk but they are basically what I see on stuff like this

They love science

until someone shows them blackpill science.

i tried to upload a video but couldn't
Yeah happens sometimes. I have this video of Vegeta saying it's over and i'm never able to upload it for some reason.

Age of consent shouldn’t exist all. Neither should consent

Politically motivated science!!!!!!! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

They all love science as long as it serves their agenda. And today's science is just another kind of religion. You can't observe it, you can't prove or disprove it, all you can do is believe in it. So we now have two kinda scientific ideologies: the bluepilled liberal and blackpilled anti-feminist, which fight each other and we choose one that fit our personal experience better.