Bashar may refer to:

Contents​

Places​

People​

Given name
Surname
Title
  • Abul Bashar, Bangladeshi writer
  • Bashar ibn Burd (714-783) nicknamed "al-Mura'ath", poet in the late Umayyad and the early Abbasid periods
  • Haji Bashar, convicted former Afghan drug lord

Others​

• Bashar (بشار), an Arabic word and muslim boys name. In Arabic it means "Bringer Of Glad Tidings"
  • Bashar, a character said to be channeled by Darryl Anka since the 1980s, bringing teachings on philosophy, spirituality and psychology.
  • Bashar language, an alternative name for Yankam language, a moribund Plateau language of Nigeria
  • Bashar (Dune), a fictional military rank in the Dune universe
  • Ya Bashar, studio album by Lebanese recording artist Diana Haddad

See also​

Azaylias

Azaylias

The Penguin from Familyguy1999
★★★★★
35d 9h 7m
a
Bashar may refer to:

Contents​

Places​

People​

Given name
Surname
Title
  • Abul Bashar, Bangladeshi writer
  • Bashar ibn Burd (714-783) nicknamed "al-Mura'ath", poet in the late Umayyad and the early Abbasid periods
  • Haji Bashar, convicted former Afghan drug lord

Others​

• Bashar (بشار), an Arabic word and muslim boys name. In Arabic it means "Bringer Of Glad Tidings"
  • Bashar, a character said to be channeled by Darryl Anka since the 1980s, bringing teachings on philosophy, spirituality and psychology.
  • Bashar language, an alternative name for Yankam language, a moribund Plateau language of Nigeria
  • Bashar (Dune), a fictional military rank in the Dune universe
  • Ya Bashar, studio album by Lebanese recording artist Diana Haddad

See also​

all of the above

WØLF

WØLF

I CAN'T BREED
★★★★★
132d 5h 16m
a

all of the above
The well known bloated subhuman that goes by the name of @Won'tStopNoodling has been pushing his luck for too long and managed to make nothing less than 15000 posts in roughly half a year, so much for being a 6'5" BWC 5.5 PSL mogger, something clearly doesn't add up...

Most of you are already aware of the fact that the person behind that account is the banned user @StudyHacks, but there are still some users who are dumb enough to buy into his lies and believe his pissweak larp (ahem @LondonVillie).

That, along with the fact that he's been acting excessively arrogant as if he was untouchable, is why I decided to make this thread exposing him as StudyHacks once and for all (with irrefutable evidence).

Spoiler: DISCLAIMER FOR THE MODS

For those that don't know it, StudyHacks was an avid lover of trannies and made no effort to hide it:

These are just a few screenshots, but he made way more posts talking about his passion for trannies and his experiences with them, you can check it for yourself:
https://looksmax.me/search/716338/?q=trannies&c[users]=studyhacks&o=relevance

A few more screenshots from Zesto's forum (the posts themselves are deleted, but they got quoted by another user)

Remember this forum because I will mention it again later on.

Some old Imgur album of him in which he mentions trannies as well (click at your own risk, there is a pic of his disgusting nipples inside).

22M 6'1 noodlewhore I met off tinder to hook-up with rejected me saying I look like a gay serial killer. Would thailand trannies cure me of inceldom? (Mein Wurst in ihr Arschloch)

Post with 127 views. 22M 6'1 noodlewhore I met off tinder to hook-up with rejected me saying I look like a gay serial killer. Would thailand trannies cure me of inceldom? (Mein Wurst in ihr Arschloch)
imgur.com

Not only that, but he also had a strong preference for Asian women (and trannies, ofc), Won'tStopNoodling coincidentally happens to have a strong liking for Asian women (or as he would say, noodlewhores) too, as shown by his username and posts.

At first, when he joined the forum on his current account, he posted his face pics without hesitation, but once people recognized him and started confronting him about the fact that he is an alt of StudyHacks he pretended that he had been larping as him all along and that he was a different person, yet, to this day he has set him as his avi like the narcy attention whore he is.

He also made a few threads regarding looksmaxing, in one of those threads he mentioned that he talked with Surgerymax on Zesto's forum about an osteotomy that could shorten the midface (one of his concerns) and posted a screenshot of the conversation.

In the screenshot you can see how he censored his username so that he would not get exposed, but that was not enough and actually caused quite the opposite, looking at the avi and join date I figured out what was his username: Heiichirō.

But where is the proof that Heiichirō was StudyHacks? Well, just look at this screenshot:

I am pretty sure that some users that were active on that forum like @JuicyAnimeTitties or @Achathin can corroborate this.

DESPITE HIS CLAIMS OF NOT BEING HIM, HE GETS INSTANTLY TRIGGERED AND ACTS OVERLY DEFENSIVE WHENEVER SOMEONE ROASTS STUDYHACKS' APPEARANCE.

For example, look at how this schizo reacted to people making fun of his bloated face from fillers in this thread:

won'tstopnoodling | Looksmax.me - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics

@NCT @RealLooksmaxxer
looksmax.me

The funniest part is that he had originally posted that video on another thread, how would he get that video of StudyHacks if he wasn't really him?

Also, in that same thread he talked about how fillers can make you look bloated, he is speaking from experience since he got fillers with Dr Zack Ally (evidence below).

Spoiler: VIDEO OF HIM IN THE CLINIC

That damn receding hairline... no wonder he is always wearing beanies.

When this spineless loser is not browsing this forum 24/7, he is on Omegle looking for the validation that he doesn't get irl, he is so starved of female attention that every time he manages to get a single crumb of it on that website, he quickly rushes to this forum to make a thread bragging about it.

I went on omegle | Looksmax.me - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics

I used the tags "chinese" "chink" "taiwan" and I ended up matching with quite a few chink noodles I greeted them with "ching chang chong" and even tho they seemed to be offended they kept talking to me Nothing can beat the BWC far as noodlewhores are concerned
looksmax.me

2 15yo Argentinian JBs I met on omegle called me hot | Looksmax.me - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics

they're both 15 @6ft5manlet They looked kinda tanned latina tbh Not the stereotypical white-passing Italian-faced foids you talked to me about They were decent looking too, like around 6.5/10 Still have their private IGs
looksmax.me

As you might expect, he only manages to get ethnic foids and white women immediately skip him, that's how unwanted by his own race he is.

JFL at Chadchasers on Omegle | Looksmax.me - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics

Every time I meet a foid she almost immediately disconnects. I very rarely have convos with foids, usually latinas (good thing, they're gorgeous). I've met 18, 19, 20yo latinas from SA and had great convos with them (I speak Spanish and they speak no English) but every time it's a foid from the...
looksmax.me

Spending all day on Omegle he obviously wouldn't go unnoticed, he eventually ran into another Looksmax user who caught him at his utmost bloating:

LOOKSMAX USER FOUND ON OMEGELE | Looksmax.me - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics

Was watching my friend talk/troll random people on omegle then I saw this @Won'tStopNoodling pop up nigga got even more bloated and uglier small world. @stuckneworleans @Notuglyjustpoor @Salludon @Mateusz74 @apollothegun @AbandonShip @SubhumanCurryCel
looksmax.me

OVER FOR FILLERCELS!

But who cares about him being a bloated fat fuck when he is 6'5" after all, right?

IF YOU EVER BELIEVED THAT CLAIM, YOU SHOULD CONSIDER ROPING AS YOUR IQ MUST BE CLEARLY IN THE DOUBLE DIGITS, ON PAR WITH WON'TSTOPNOODLING'S IQ.

If it wasnt incredibly evident already, he is not really 6'5", but 5'10".

He has been gradually inflating his height over the years, at this rate, by 2023 he will claim 6'10".

@moggingmachine already brutally exposed him for height frauding in this thread:

wontstopnoodling isnt 6'5 | Looksmax.me - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics

i remember him from his insanely cringe and autistic reddit days. he started off claiming 5'11 (probably his real height) then started claiming 6'1-6'2 (people used to call him out for claiming this when he used to claim 5'11) guess he somehow deluded himself into thinking hes 6'5 now
looksmax.me

NOW I WILL PROCEED TO GO INTO THE DEFINITIVE EVIDENCE OF HIM BEING AN ALT, ALTHOUGH IT SHOULD BE MORE THAN CLEAR BY NOW.

As some of you may recall, he allegedly got MSE installed in his mouth in December of the last year, before getting it he made some posts here asking for information about it and sharing his aesthetic concerns.

2 questions prior to MSE | Looksmax.me - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics

1) Should I have my teeth straightened prior to undergoing MSE or is it sufficient to do that after my first round of MSE 2) How do I measure IMW easily at home? I'm 10 days out from my ortho installing it in my mouth, I think it's best if I know some of the relevant measurements before meeting him
looksmax.me

He had also previously asked for information about it on jawsurgeryforums.com... with his StudyHacks account lol.

Can MSE improve the maxilla?

Can MSE improve the maxilla?
jawsurgeryforums.com

As you can see everything he said in both forums matches:
-He was getting MSE in December and was planning to get BiMax afterwards.
-He got told by his orthodontist that he could expand his zygos 3mm laterally on both sides.
-He wants to get a wider palate and mouth (so that he can fit more tranny cocks in his mouth).

Lie after lie, larp after larp, this hungarian rat keeps surprising us with his delusion levels and further embarrassing himself.

WHAT HE PRETENDS HE LOOKS LIKE:

WHAT HE ACTUALLY LOOKS LIKE:

JFL AT THAT COLLAPSED SUBMENTAL AREA, EVERY TIME YOU READ ANY POST BY THIS COPING SFCEL TALKING ABOUT HOW HE IS SUPERIOR TO OTHER USERS BECAUSE OF HIS RACE, REMEMBER THAT IS THE VOMIT-INDUCING FACE BEHIND THE SCREEN TYPING THOSE POSTS.

IT'S BEYOND OVER FOR THIS TURTLE LOOKING ASS MF, HE SHOULDN'T HAVE DOUBTED ME.

Mods you already know what to do, get rid of this larping faggot.
@Lorsss @Alexanderr @her @Kingkellz @Gargantuan

Tags:
@CookiesAndCream @MoeZart @RealLooksmaxxer @WadlowMaxxing @lutte