Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I gained 5kg on Christmas

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
I fucking ate too much last month.
I went two days without eating this week (only drank water and black coffee) but my weight didn't go down.

Fuck this

Drink a lot of water and eat a lot of vegetables and fruits. Try and eat across the colour spectrum. Gotta detox your body.

Drink a lot of water and eat a lot of vegetables and fruits. Try and eat across the colour spectrum. Gotta detox your body.
I've been drinking water like hell

Whitepeople2

You should learn metric system. It's far superior to the imperial system.
And learning a new system isn't hard as I've learned yours
the only thing they use kg for here is c0caine

I wish I could gain weight tbh

try concerta or vyvanse

I wish I could gain weight tbh
No

I gain weight just by thinking about food.
And it's really hard to lose it.
I've been normal weight two years ago, before that I was 130kg.
Now I'm fucking fat again

the only thing they use kg for here is c0caine
i think of the metric system as being for drugs and chemistry

and the imperial system for height and weight of people/animals

Tour is over boyo

@RREEEEEEEEE he must weigh more than you, you are only 65 kg so you must be a frame cel with tiny bones

@RREEEEEEEEE he must weigh more than you, you are only 65 kg so you must be a frame cel with tiny bones
Bro don't be mistaken, my knuckles are stronger than yours without a doubt. People who bench 308 lbs have weaker knuckles than me.
Bro don't be mistaken, my knuckles are stronger than yours without a doubt. People who bench 308 lbs have weaker knuckles than me.

Maybe, but I'm just saying if u only weigh 65 kg u must have a pretty small frame no offence

Maybe, but I'm just saying if u only weigh 65 kg u must have a pretty small frame no offence
I am indeed underweight. My frame is actually normal, despite being underweight.

same. I'm on the fat side now

Try to do way more cardio. Get a trampoline or something.