Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I gave a foid answers to school work

• Thread starter Therapywasaaste
  • Start date
Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
There was this short quiz thing online (we were in class but the assignment was online) in geometry. The girl I sat next to and the guys in front of us were talking about their scores (It's graded automatically). I told her I got a 100 and she asked for the answers (they allow more than one attempt) and I gave them to her. Should I just rope after that level of simpitry?

Did she just ignore you after that?

There was this short quiz thing online (we were in class but the assignment was online) in geometry. The girl I sat next to and the guys in front of us were talking about their scores (It's graded automatically). I told her I got a 100 and she asked for the answers (they allow more than one attempt) and I gave them to her. Should I just rope after that level of simpitry?
rope
Try to be friends with her and get close. Use humor if you can.
Might as well try.
cope

You dont really know any better yet. Just dont do this in your 30s, 40s, etc.

Use this to your advantage, get close to her.

Did you tell her the answer to 1+1 = "You and me"?

I wasn't born with the Simp dna.

You shouldn't have bragged to her and then you would have no obligation in any way to help her with your expertise.

even if she wont let you hit it you can use her to social circle maxx

i remember i tried to copy off some cunt in high school and she kept covering the answers up with her arm.

Wow what a slave

tbh.
Been here before, she just ghosted me when she didn't need me anymore.
brutal tbh

that's why i never give my answers to these disgusting whores and disgusting normiefags

Never do that again.

Try and link dat piff ting my g

POV:Same girl a few minutes later

Dont help hoes

She will use you for help to get her grades then ghost you after she's finished. Don't be a simp.

Ask for at least a kiss or something.