Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I gave myself extreme anxiety and agoraphobia by reading DMT and salvia trip reports and and my anxiety is coming back again (long read)

S

Stiltrid_trees

Greycel
About a couple of years back, the spring of 2019 I gave myself terrible anxiety and agoraphobia by reading DMT and salvia trip reports (the people who wrote the trip reports would probably think I'm ugly if they saw me too lmfao)

It legit made me scared of existing itself, the trip reports fucked me up so much, I was having back to back panic attacks over and over again, it was fucking horrible

It really made me question reality and I was so anxious I couldn't go outside without having a panic attack so I stayed inside for like months, I ruined my fucking summer by reading trip reports made my people who'd think I'm ugly.

The thing is, my panic attacks are creeping back again after a decent year of not having any major panic attacks, I keep thinking about solipsism and how I can't ever know that other minds exist besides my own, and it gives me the most terrifying fucking anxiety loops and panic attacks, I can't take my fucking kind off my own existence, I've become slightly agoraphobic again and I'm getting more and more uncomfortable whenever I go for walks outside because I just keep becoming hyper aware of my own existence and reality and how fucking WEIRD it all is, I think I'm getting full on agoraphobic again because I don't wanna even go out for walks anymore.
I tried posting this in looksmaxx.me but they weren't very helpful, they were just like "this nigga got psychosis from READING about drugs XD XD XD"

pricks

About a couple of years back, the spring of 2019 I gave myself terrible anxiety and agoraphobia by reading DMT and salvia trip reports (the people who wrote the trip reports would probably think I'm ugly if they saw me too lmfao)

It legit made me scared of existing itself, the trip reports fucked me up so much, I was having back to back panic attacks over and over again, it was fucking horrible

It really made me question reality and I was so anxious I couldn't go outside without having a panic attack so I stayed inside for like months, I ruined my fucking summer by reading trip reports made my people who'd think I'm ugly.

The thing is, my panic attacks are creeping back again after a decent year of not having any major panic attacks, I keep thinking about solipsism and how I can't ever know that other minds exist besides my own, and it gives me the most terrifying fucking anxiety loops and panic attacks, I can't take my fucking kind off my own existence, I've become slightly agoraphobic again and I'm getting more and more uncomfortable whenever I go for walks outside because I just keep becoming hyper aware of my own existence and reality and how fucking WEIRD it all is, I think I'm getting full on agoraphobic again because I don't wanna even go out for walks anymore.

You now need to actually try the stuff to delusion-maxx

how do you get that fucked up by just reading?

anyways learn extraction teks and how to administer
I did it a few years ago and it's actually a very interesting experience

tbh. cant tell if OP is some kind of bizarre troll or what
how do you get that fucked up by just reading?

anyways learn extraction teks and how to administer
I did it a few years ago and it's actually a very interesting experience

Because the trip reports often involved 4 dimensional entities telling the tripper that their entire life and reality is fake and a big joke, and that everyone in the world besides them is "in on it"

It just really made me question reality, and I just kept reading all these different trip reports which the same general thing happened, they get told by a higher being that this reality is a lie and isn't real, I just started disassociating and having panic attacks
tbh. cant tell if OP is some kind of bizarre troll or what
Why are you so weirded out about it? I'm a very imaginative guy just reading these trip reports was enough to give me anxiety because my mind's eye is really active I really tried to put myself in the trippers shoes whenever I read the trip reports

Because the trip reports often involved 4 dimensional entities telling the tripper that their entire life and reality is fake and a big joke, and that everyone in the world besides them is "in on it"

It just really made me question reality, and I just kept reading all these different trip reports which the same general thing happened, they get told by a higher being that this reality is a lie and isn't real, I just started disassociating and having panic attacks
The higher dimensional entities were fucking with him. It was just a prank bro.

The higher dimensional entities were fucking with him. It was just a prank bro.
It's like solipsism you just can't prove it it disprove it, solipsism seems to be the theme of my anxiety right now, the thought of it being a possiblity just terrifies the fucking absolute shit out of me, I have the worst panic attacks where I feel utterly helpless

I know what you mean. Reality is determined by our brains. Even smoking a bit of weed makes that clear.

You're right about solipsism: to be human is to be alone in a cruel, senseless, terrifying universe.

Why are you so weirded out about it? I'm a very imaginative guy just reading these trip reports was enough to give me anxiety because my mind's eye is really active I really tried to put myself in the trippers shoes whenever I read the trip reports
dmt is far different than anything

any attempts to report a dmt trip is mostly futile in all realness
a dmt trip is for the most part unique and impossible to fully remember
I can only remember a few discernable aspects from my past trips

I unconsciously got into solipsism when I was a kid, It never really freaked me out though
just gave me a ton of shit to think about at a young age

just fucking smoke some dmt and see what it's really about, you'll be amazed
from my experience it's like losing your current senses and adopting a new set of senses
but really, the trip ultimately depends on the person and their mind
If you successfully breakthrough you completely plunge into a different dimension that's devoid of the restrictive laws of this dimension
If you don't successfully get a high enough dose to breakthrough you will be torn apart by two worlds
If you don't surrender yourself and let go it will only be worse
If you just get a just tiny taste you will experience this world melting

Best thing to do for anxiety is stop reading anything on the internet

I tried posting this in looksmaxx.me but they weren't very helpful, they were just like "this nigga got psychosis from READING about drugs XD XD XD"

pricks
looksmax.org is full of trolls tbh

Btw this a reason why experimenting with drugs like some wannabe chads try to suggest to incels can be a bad idea. Putting yourself out of your comfort zone as they like to suggest is because they want to see you fail and know that there is a high chance of this happening if you listen to them.

@ionlycopenow

It's like solipsism you just can't prove it it disprove it, solipsism seems to be the theme of my anxiety right now, the thought of it being a possiblity just terrifies the fucking absolute shit out of me, I have the worst panic attacks where I feel utterly helpless
I have similar issues. This is an existential crisis. I coped with it by saying it could be true sure, but it's less likely than it being false. Not to mention, what difference does it make anyway. Deep down, I don't think anybody truly believes solipsism is true.

Also, I find that over thinking about it makes it so much worse. There's no point asking an unanswerable question.

Some brains are more nervous and psychedelic than others, like you and I, so it's best not to dwell on that type of stuff. It leads to nothing good, you get no where and just makes you panic. Why waste time on that.
looksmax.org is full of trolls tbh

Btw this a reason why experimenting with drugs like some wannabe chads try to suggest to incels can be a bad idea. Putting yourself out of your comfort zone as they like to suggest is because they want to see you fail and know that there is a high chance of this happening if you listen to them.
I haven't done anything too crazy but my little experienced with drugs have been horrible. I can't recommend any incel do them. They're for low inhib, carefree chads and normies. Not for nervous, depressed incels.
Best thing to do for anxiety is stop reading anything on the internet

Last edited:
do not smoke dmt if u are incel it will scar u for fucking life i know because i literally made some and tried it. if u have a fragile ego like most non-larp real incels (KHHV+socially isolated) do u then u are going to have a nightmare tier experience guaranteed

Wtf that's interesting

do not smoke dmt if u are incel it will scar u for fucking life i know because i literally made some and tried it. if u have a fragile ego like most non-larp real incels (KHHV+socially isolated) do u then u are going to have a nightmare tier experience guaranteed
What was your experience? Like what happened during the trip?

How are you feeling now?

Well?? Let's see the reports