Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I genuinely cannot see the average guy having a relationship by the time they're 30.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
With the way things are going, I can't see the average guy in his 20's or teens right now having a relationship or being married by the time they hit 30. There is literally only one normie with a girlfriend at my highschool.

I'm beginning to wonder if relationships are even real. They are like the back room deals that occur behind closed doors of elite organizations, hidden from the public eye.

It's over if you didn't get the validation from the meme gender in your youth

most of the people i went to school with have no gf's

I'm beginning to wonder if relationships are even real. They are like the back room deals that occur behind closed doors of elite organizations, hidden from the public eye.

they are real for Chad

average looking males can only get relationships through betabuxxxing and they are going to get cucked anyway

Are the chads getting girls orbitting them refusing to give Normies the light of day? That's how it was at my high school.

Make no mistake theyre still hooking up at parties or whoever.

it's pretty apparent only the top 5% of guys are getting all the girls, we're doomed.

The only sub-5/6 people who ever got laid at school were just a few lucky band kids. There weren't enough Chadlites or Chads to go around, so a lot of the girls in my high school used Tinder and put a fake age on there. I saw one of my friends swipe on Tinder during one of my blowoff classes in senior year and I saw many, many familiar faces.

What's wrong? Don't wanna settle for stretched out beef flaps?

It's easier to get drugs, learn 5 languages, learn to play 10 instruments than to get into a relationship.

Wtf is wrong with this world?

24 soon and never had a relaionship, cannot see how things will be different at 30.

I see hookups more than actual relationships jfl

Some people actually look best in their 30s, a father of my friend is a complete chad now in his 30s, while in the 20s he was below average
but it really depends on your genes, for incels even if you look better in your 30s, it's still over.

It can happen but it's not the same. Most dudes in their mid thirties I see are usually dating other post-wall women, mostly betabuxxing them so Idk if it's even worth.

Not having a relationship by 30 = over

It pains me that I will see that day

observe more my friend. it is even more brutal than you think