Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I genuinely cannot understand why sexual assault is illegal

• Thread starter Deleted member 32877
  • Start date
Deleted member 32877

Deleted member 32877

Pretty Sad
-
So the origin of why i'm making this post rests within this clip that has really got me extra pissed off of a twitch streamer being supposedly "Harrased".
Here's the vid:
(610) Twitch Streamer Gets Harassed and Touched - YouTube
Here's a TLDR of the video: Noodle Whore gets flirted by a failed normie and touches her a bit.
He touches her on the back and puts his head on her shoulder. Apparently normies have a problem with this, and I can't figure out why.
This bitch fucking cried after this too, in a longer version of the twitch stream and I dont get whats so fucking traumatizing about being touched. That's liteally fucking it, how mentally feeble do you need to be to cry after getting your boob or ass touched by someone. An autistic whore foid at my school cried after getting her boob touched by her bf (allegation is probably false BTW, she cheated on the dude and said this happened the moment he found out she was a cheating whore), and people think this shit is illegal too.

It may be morally questionable but I dont get how fucking touching someone, a touch, something so minor can land you in fucking prison. Now thats what I call a fucking clown word.

This isnt even a subset of insanely sensitive whores, this is a massive amount of foids who will go apeshit if somebody touches them the wrong way, like what the fuck is wrong with you? Are you fucking insane, you have alstimer's?

The same thing applies to rape as well, how does having a non-chad cock in your pussy scar you for life? I makes 0 sense at all. Anal is another thing since that can actually fuck up your bowels and intestines but getting fucked by an ugly dude isn't something id consider scaring.

Sex in of itself is such a minor action. All you do is put a penis in a pussy a few times, thats it, you arent getting your fucking skin ripped off by a hell demon, you got touched/fucked.

This is why im so terrified of talking top foids IRL, they're so necrotic it's actually fucking scary.

Probably because it's against the law.

based IT bait

Women logic= getting through your whole life without any sex or affection with raging testosterone pushing you to it every single day and a hypersexualized society where women dress like hookers everywhere= no big deal

Non-chad touches your shoulder for 1 second= traumatized for life

Get me in the screenshot OP!

Women logic= getting through your whole life without any sex or affection with raging testosterone pushing you to it every single day and a hypersexualized society where women dress like hookers everywhere= no big deal

Based and Einstein IQ

rape is natural

So the origin of why i'm making this post rests within this clip that has really got me extra pissed off of a twitch streamer being supposedly "Harrased".
Here's the vid:
(610) Twitch Streamer Gets Harassed and Touched - YouTube
Here's a TLDR of the video: Noodle Whore gets flirted by a failed normie and touches her a bit.
He touches her on the back and puts his head on her shoulder. Apparently normies have a problem with this, and I can't figure out why.
This bitch fucking cried after this too, in a longer version of the twitch stream and I dont get whats so fucking traumatizing about being touched. That's liteally fucking it, how mentally feeble do you need to be to cry after getting your boob or ass touched by someone. An autistic whore foid at my school cried after getting her boob touched by her bf (allegation is probably false BTW, she cheated on the dude and said this happened the moment he found out she was a cheating whore), and people think this shit is illegal too.

It may be morally questionable but I dont get how fucking touching someone, a touch, something so minor can land you in fucking prison. Now thats what I call a fucking clown word.
Normies worship foids and are in denial of it. They only tolerate it when foids are visibly turned on by chads grabbing them because normies live vicariously through chads.
This isnt even a subset of insanely sensitive whores, this is a massive amount of foids who will go apeshit if somebody touches them the wrong way, like what the fuck is wrong with you? Are you fucking insane, you have alstimer's?

The same thing applies to rape as well, how does having a non-chad cock in your pussy scar you for life? I makes 0 sense at all. Anal is another thing since that can actually fuck up your bowels and intestines but getting fucked by an ugly dude isn't something id consider scaring.
tbh many more guys than you suspect might think or wonder this but are understandably too afraid to voice this opinion because of the backlash that would follow. Ever see a guy slip up in his words (happens a lot on normie social media) about how women shouldn't get special treatment or take offenses seriously and get a very angry reaction for it in a way he usually wouldn't if expressing any other controversial opinion? This also means the idea of how regret sex is akin to rape goes unchallenged and is just accepted. Nothing we can do about that though and that's more normie problems. Unless you think that you may ascend or get into a relationship with a foid soon. Then it's better safe than sorry although you will be seen as a high inhib beta for not "busting a move" soon enough.

Normies will mock nonchad males for not "escalating" or being "physical" on cue but will get really mad if a nonchad male actually does make a move and the woman doesn't look completely receptive. A lot of PUAs got this leveled at them.

Idk how normies can't see that having these contradictory stances isn't showing disdain to non-NT males. After all a non-NT male is usually confused about where to proceed in social or physical interactions and how soon but that is judged as predatory by normies
@PPEcel @Atavistic Autist @ScornedStoic
Sex in of itself is such a minor action. All you do is put a penis in a pussy a few times, thats it, you arent getting your fucking skin ripped off by a hell demon, you got touched/fucked.

This is why im so terrified of talking top foids IRL, they're so necrotic it's actually fucking scary.
They're only neurotic around nonchad males. Ever notice how every guy that gets accused of rape by a foid isn't that good looking (certainly not chad looks)? That's like the original definition of chad never losing.

Last edited:
It's only illegal if she considers you ugly.

Apparently normies have a problem with this, and I can't figure out why.
Because normies think they can ascend with her, most fans of americanized rice foids on twitch tend to be men.

shes walking around wearing a fishnet, a choker and showing mild cleavage. did she really think men would be able to resist that

stupid whore is even wearing a collar

Fire comment you nailed it

It's legal if you're chad

IT bait or not, this post is fucking high IQ

Hello brazilian_stupid. Get us in the screenshot.

Because cucks rule the world

#believeWomen (nice bait IT)

Well, she did overreact in my opinion, but this should still be considered harassment. A complete stranger came up to her and put his hand around her waist. That's really weird and not flirting in any way. He also stayed there for a good 3 minutes following her. I don't think he should be punished for that, it's too small of a "crime," but that should be considered socially unacceptable.

This is kind of a dumb question. Rape is very traumatic, it's not just "haha penis in vagina nothing happen." Just go look at mugshots from victims of rape. They're covered in scratches and blood and there can be tearing. It's clearly a violation of one's own body.

Most foids have heard all the stories of rape, so naturally they're extremely paranoid when a random man comes up to them.

This doesn't go for women, this goes for all male rape victims as well.

If he was Chad then she would've been fine with it, that's all I see.