Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I genuinely do not like most people

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
It's not just foids. I genuinely do not like most people at all. The only ones I can stand are the few friends I have and even then the more I find about them, the less I like them.

Very few people have ever even tried to understand me. But the vast majority would always be the first to crap on me and always say it was my fault from the start. And those who did try to understand me were just using me and stabbing me in the back when the time was right. Almost everyone by default seems to have a problem with me even before I opened my mouth.

So yeah... Fuck people. I wish I didn't have to worry about money. I want to get my own place far away from the city. Everytime I need supplies, I would just get Amazon to drop package it for me. I would be more at peace that way.

same tbh, I never got along with a lot of people and those I trusted proved to be lying scumfucks.

I actively hate 90% of people

This explains me totally, I just cant talk to people, because i just don't know what to say to them, living with social awkwardness is just a nightmare

People who make claims like this should put their pictures on the internet for all to see to prove they're not unironically incel aka fakecel due to bad personality.

same, not my fault most people on earth are women and cucks

Friendships are overrated. Most are transient, ending with disappointment.

Thats why i live in a forest. I don't have to deal with anyone else. My old one burned down, so im squatting somewhere else atm.

I also live in a forest because humans dont like Gorillas