Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i get a strong urge to bang black girls

• Thread starter 12 Years a Rotter
  • Start date
12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
wonder if its just me. if i wasnt so subhuman they would be at the top of my slay list. i know i sound like a phaggot but i love their curly hair, their long legs, they almost always have a fat asssss and nice hooters to boot and they got that nice smile cos of their broad dental arch. i love how the soles of their feet are white but the rest of their body is a rich brown colour. they got the coveted bbc genes i mean just look at serena williams. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUARK. man im such a fucking loser

I can find myself admiring one from time to time, but those black foids are the stacy tiers. Personally I find Asian foids to attractive due to their petite and submissive attitude.

I can be attracted to black girls nut I hardly have a race preference

If the chick is hot, I wanna stick it in her. Race doesn't matter

I'm eh on black girls race doesn't really matter to me so long as she's attractive.

some whitecels are delusional they act like black girls are subhuman/ yet you are a incel being extremely picky about pussy you cant get:lul:

i get the urge to fuck any girl im around too long.. thats not related to me of course

some whitecels are delusional they act like black girls are subhuman/ yet you are a incel being extremely picky about pussy you cant get:lul:

i get the urge to fuck any girl im around too long.. thats not related to me of course
im not being picky you turbo aspie. im saying if i was a slayer id hone in on the black girls. given the position im in id take any piece of meat that has a slit between its legs

im not being picky you turbo aspie. im saying if i was a slayer id hone in on the black girls. given the position im in id take any piece of meat that has a slit between its legs
if you get offended by that it must apply to you.. kekekek

You're a low iq cuck.

Yeah I like black girls but not because I think they're the hottest but because they were the only girls who didn't treat me like absolute shit.
But I wouldn't want to date a hood ghetto nigger,I would want her to be white acting.

tbh I saw a chocoAfrican chick with a really nice ass, my boner popped and her ass was on my mind

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back