Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I get depressed and mad when I see attractive women.

NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★
You know you'll never will get a girl who's attractive, never mind you'll never get an average looking or even an ugly woman because of their hypergamy. This thinking is making me depressed, just browsing forums like 4chan and when I see all those pictures of those attractive girls it makes me wanna go crazy, is the final solution total isolation in some desert?!

yes bro just walk into the desert and start having religious visions

i dont i will happily stare at her until she catches me tbh

i gave up caring

Hate to see kawaii 3d girls similar to anime. Just chad's cumdumpsters, not fulfillment of my dreams. Wish to take hammer and smash that cute face of shitty femoid

It surprises me that even after being blackpilled first hand so many times with those tinder experiments, you feel bothered at all about this.

It surprises me that even after being blackpilled first hand so many times with those tinder experiments, you feel bothered at all about this.

I want to be loved by a female, I want to get validated by a female, I want to be touched by a female, I want to be praised by one, I want to have intimacy with one, I want to have an emotional bond with one.... This is how we humans were created, we were created to have these feelings, sure you can suppress them temporally, but these feelings will come back even if you're blackpilled to the core.

I want to be loved by a female, I want to get validated by a female, I want to be touched by a female, I want to be praised by one, I want to have intimacy with one, I want to have an emotional bond with one.... This is how we humans were created, we were created to have these feelings, sure you can suppress them temporally, but these feelings will come back even if you're blackpilled to the core.
You are looking for something that doesn't exist, it's like wishing for your anime waifu to be real.
Females can't love like we do, they can only appreciate the shell (looks/physical appearance) of a male and what he has to offer (money, status, power, popularity), in exchange for attention and sex.
Male love is sacrificial, female love is circumstantial.

yeah i get so angry when i see attractive foids irl, knowing that they would treat me like scum

Unfortunately there are things that we can never enjoy. Our inferior genes are a life sentence, and a very unfair one because we never choose to be born with them. I'm supposed to have resigned myself to this fate, but I still feel anger and depression because I don't have the female company I need so much. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I can't be around any females without intense depression and anger. I know how different their lives are from mine. It's pure pain.

jack off before you march into no ugly man's land

ER and/or suicide is out only salvation and we all know it inside.

haha just kidding FBI

Join the jang bro

Seeing attractive women dosent bother me, seeing Chad's and prettyboys is what sets me off.

Why do you want all those things from an evil person?

You know you'll never will get a girl who's attractive, never mind you'll never get an average looking or even an ugly woman because of their hypergamy. This thinking is making me depressed, just browsing forums like 4chan and when I see all those pictures of those attractive girls it makes me wanna go crazy, is the final solution total isolation in some desert?!

Same, seeing hot girls makes me angry.

I couldn’t care less about the ugly ones

Jokes on you, OP.

By 2030 I bet 99% of women will be obese and you won't have this problem anymore.

Just carry a jar of acid with you.

Same, it's why I refuse to go out.

Same here. It's a really fucked up feeling.

That's why i stoped going outside and browsing 4chan.

May as well move to Saudi Arabia or another Islamic country if you dont want see a woman's face and body displayed in public.

You are looking for something that doesn't exist, it's like wishing for your anime waifu to be real.
Females can't love like we do, they can only appreciate the shell (looks/physical appearance) of a male and what he has to offer (money, status, power, popularity), in exchange for attention and sex.
Male love is sacrificial, female love is circumstantial.
We need to engrain this in our heads. It's hard tbh. The fantasy is too strong and too appealing.
She will never love you.

i am definitely thinking of becoming a wasteland hermit at some point

there seems to be no other way of stopping extremely destructive cycles of hope and dissapointment
is the final solution total isolation in some desert?!

Every time I see some attractive foid walks past me in the park with tight shorts showing off her ass and legs I want to kill myself. Soon I go back to apathy.

Jokes on you, OP.

By 2030 I bet 99% of women will be obese and you won't have this problem anymore.
In the future, women have all turned into extremely picky landwhales while the mens competing gets more and more fierce and all of them will have tons of surgeries and are required to keep bodyfat to absolute minimum.

Females give me social anxiety, i already know what they think of me its always over before its began no matter where i am

But... Bbut... You need to approach women if you want to get to know her you stupid inkel :soy::soy:

Not the desert, but forest if you're European. That's our natural habitat.