Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I get depressed because I'm a degenerate

SMPcel

SMPcel

Money is the only cope
-
I used to study philosophy. I used to care about morals. But once I was truly honest with myself I admitted that deep down all I really want is to experience life at its fullest. Everything it has to offer. Meeting new people. Good conversation. Validation. Sex. Thrills. Fast cars. Fancy food. Travel. Women throwing themselves at me.

I literally get depressed every time I think about what a completely different life some men are leading merely because they got lucky and look good. Total fucking opposite lives. While we are forced to rot away, some guys are out there having women chase them and doing whatever they feel like doing that day because they don't have to worry about money.

I'm depressed because I'm a degenerate and that will never change.

Everyone here is a degenerate. Conservativecels are larping.

How are you a degenerate, exactly? What did you do?

Good. Inject ethics, wannabe profligate.

Wanting to live a good, fulfilling life does not make you a degenerate.

That's a normal human aspiration.

I used to study philosophy. I used to care about morals. But once I was truly honest with myself I admitted that deep down all I really want is to experience life at its fullest. Everything it has to offer. Meeting new people. Good conversation. Validation. Sex. Thrills. Fast cars. Fancy food. Travel. Women throwing themselves at me.

I literally get depressed every time I think about what a completely different life some men are leading merely because they got lucky and look good. Total fucking opposite lives. While we are forced to rot away, some guys are out there having women chase them and doing whatever they feel like doing that day because they don't have to worry about money.

I'm depressed because I'm a degenerate and that will never change.
Most philosophers do not want to be philosophers.Only philosophers who look at philosophy as a way to ascend earthly life,can be considered philosophers who want to be philosophers.Most "philosophers" are degenerates who never had or gave up ascending a long time ago and are now in for dialectical competition and nothing more.Some philosophers do waver between degeneracy and thoughts of ascension and those i still do consider philosophers even if their habits are degenerate.You remind me of that guy who wanted to spend his life doing "philosophy" and fucking different women every single week.These types of man are not here for knowledge but for mere competition.

If you read a bit of aristotle,i recommend that you get a beginners guide for aquinas(fesers one is good).If you haven't just pick any book dealing with philosophy that is in my sig.

[QUOTE="thebuddhacel, post:Conservativecels are larping.
[/QUOTE]

Wanting to live the fullest is not necessarily degenerate

i've gone "numb" to this feeling tbh

You live in arguably the most amoral society in human history, where degeneracy is celebrated globally and virginity is seen as a flaw, not a virtue. Why in the unholy fucking hell would you think you're a degenerate just because you fantasize about a James Bond lifestyle?

You're not a degenerate unless you're a tranny,gay,a male feminist or a leftist,don't worry OP,you just became blackpilled and now you can see that we live in a world that is falling apart.

You live in arguably the most amoral society in human history, where degeneracy is celebrated globally and virginity is seen as a flaw, not a virtue. Why in the unholy fucking hell would you think you're a degenerate just because you fantasize about a James Bond lifestyle?

I used to study philosophy. I used to care about morals.

My literal full-time job is to study philosophy and I'm still depressed as hell. Sorry man.

Degenerates like you belong on a cross.

Everything it has to offer. Meeting new people. Good conversation. Validation. Sex. Thrills. Fast cars. Fancy food. Travel. Women throwing themselves at me.
you just wanna be a chad, it's normal

I get depressed because i'm ugly

truly Godless tbh