Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I get extremely depressed if i see a cute girl

• Thread starter Deleted member 1983
  • Start date
Deleted member 1983

Deleted member 1983

25yr NEET virgin
-
And im not even talking conventionally attractive some girls ive seen would prob be like a 5/10 but i get super depressed realising she would never look twice at me.

Just one of the many types of IRL suicidefuel.

Its why I try to avoid going outside that much anymore, seeing couples makes me mad and seeing cute girls makes me depressed

I haven’t seen girls other than family in so long it doesn’t even matter anymore

I haven’t seen girls other than family in so long it doesn’t even matter anymore

sometimes i see one when im walking my dog but i can relate that I havent talked to a foid who wasnt my mother since i was fired from my job

Wageslaving has it's benefits. I like to stare at a certain one when she's bending over. I glance and I'm good the rest of the day.

I’ve transcended that

I feel you man. It always hurt seeing something you know you will never have. And on top of it, dealing with outsiders telling you "YoU cAn LiVe A hApPy LiFe WiThOuT hUmAn CoMpAnIoNsHiP." :feelsclown:

Someone's dogpilled.
my dog unironically mogs me because he breeded a bitch and had a litter before he was neutered.
Wageslaving has it's benefits. I like to stare at a certain one when she's bending over. I glance and I'm good the rest of the day.
all the foids in my last job had boyfriends so it was just ragefuel for me tbh

I feel you man. It always hurt seeing something you know you will never have. And on top of it, dealing with outsiders telling you "YoU cAn LiVe A hApPy LiFe WiThOuT hUmAn CoMpAnIoNsHiP." :feelsclown:
I’ve transcended that
In reality, at the begining when you aren't a sociopath and offer succor and when no one correlates, it hurts to be alone.
But when you are slowly descending to madness and you are misantropist, you will like to be alone and you will detest human companionship.
Talking from experience.

humans are literally bioligically programmed to find a mate and IT cucks tell us we should be grateful to be touchless virgins our whole lives

yeah i know the feel.when i see my next door neighbour i just feel like roping.she is pretty cute and my type but i am so ugly that it sounds impossible kek.people laugh as soon as they see me kek.it's so over for me.

I don't even know what's going outside anymore. I haven't left my house in months.

as u get older and realize ur chances of ever ascending are rapidly declining you stop giving a shit. Doesnt bother me anymore unless i see like PDA or some shit then i just fill with rage

Last edited:
The world is an unsaveable piece of shit.
Has been for-a-while now. I live on the coast, so I see normalfags walking on the beach constantly. Had a few instances of normalfags shouting shit at me when-ever I go out for a quick walk, so it made me cave-inside completely.

Based

I refuse to talk to random women irl anymore.
Stay the fuck away, don't need you coming near me and making me feel bad for my ugliness.

Same, because I deserve them but I'll never have them

I hate seeing normie tier guys who ran just be first/lucky theory and got some ridiculous thick gf.

When i see them i imagine that they are already in a relationship and I feel a void in my chest :feelscry: .

as u get older and realize ur chances of ever ascending are rapidly declining you stop giving a shit. Doesnt bother me anymore unless i see like PDA or some shit then i just fill with rage
Or reminders that other people your age and below have had relationships and children when coming across news or readings about current events that you are coping with tbh

And im not even talking conventionally attractive some girls ive seen would prob be like a 5/10 but i get super depressed realising she would never look twice at me.

Its why I try to avoid going outside that much anymore, seeing couples makes me mad and seeing cute girls makes me depressed
Same. Just another sweet looking foid I'll never breed with at all.

imagine how I felt after being brutally rejected and humiliated by my looksmatch tomboy oneitis

I just keep my head down to avoid that kind of thing.

In reality, at the begining when you aren't a sociopath and offer succor and when no one correlates, it hurts to be alone.
But when you are slowly descending to madness and you are misantropist, you will like to be alone and you will detest human companionship.
Talking from experience.
Very much relatable

it seems to have got worse for me as im now old

Feel exactly the same bro. The moment you step outside you see some QT and the day is ruined. Also all the couples holding hands, eating together etc. Major suifuel for me.