Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I get filled with rage at seeing ugly parents

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Whenever I see a dude that's short, ugly, bald, etc with his little kid I get this immense feeling of hatred and rage.

or with a foid mom that is also ugly, short, etc

I see the kid smiling and being happy but I know in just a few years they will forever hate being alive.

If you force someone to live with bad genetics you are the biggest piece of shit ever and I hate you and hope you die painfully.

If it's a daughter, she'll do fine, the little juggernaut.

@Ultimatepassivecel thats why I support eugenics

when i see pictures of myself as a kid i look so cheerful and full of energy, ready to take life on.

i had no idea i was genetic trash in a world that hates ugly males :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Tbh I can get gating the foid but if it’s an ugly guy like me I’m at least going to be happy he got a foid meanwhile I’m rotting.

Unless he’s betabux

when i see pictures of myself as a kid i look so cheerful and full of energy, ready to take life on.

i had no idea i was genetic trash in a world that hates ugly males :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
yeah I look so cheerful with no idea I was subhuman