Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I get flashbacks from every time I was humiliated.

cucktearslol

cucktearslol

its over
-
I can't get it out of my head, every time I've been called "ugly", "weird", and the rejection as an outcast. sure i fought back but those memories can never be forgotten

Post traumatic stress disorder is a real bitch. The cure is positive reinforcement from family and friends. That or a heap of narcotics from doctors.

just ride it out bro

I still get reminders every now and then, I will just be sitting LDARing then all of a sudden a really bad memory pops into my head and I want to die.

It is a crime which cannot be forgiven not forgotten

That's why I recommend everyone to stand up for themselves. if someone curse you,curse him back. fuck it.

Me too. They are not that strong like before because I know I can fight back.

That's why I recommend everyone to stand up for themselves. if someone curse you,curse him back. fuck it.
This

I have a lot of bad memories, I try to not remind myself of them but sometimes they just pop up in my head. Rage fuek.

How can normie cucks expect us to be super confident when we have been made fun of our whole lives

An injustice that needs to be dealt with

I can't get it out of my head, every time I've been called "ugly", "weird", and the rejection as an outcast. sure i fought back but those memories can never be forgotten
this is the worst part of being sub8
:feelscry:

Not all wounds heal & it's usually the ones you cannot see.

Gonna have to Elliot Rodger them bitches (kidding). XD But on a serious note fuck them normies man.

Hope you recover.

Same. The worst part is that i feel like im reliving the moment.