Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I get legitimately angry when I see ugly/framelet/balding etc dudes defending queens

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Here you are, devoid of any affection and love, never gotten a taste of it - just endlessly denied it because of things out of your control, and you're DEFENDING those same people who are denying you all of that. They WILLINGLY do it and often times even deride pleasure out of it- most of the time honestly

It legitimately makes me extremely angry. It's always the ugliest ones too doing this shit. It just makes no fucking sense to me whatsoever and is so idiotic and pathetic I want to see whoever is saying that shit get slumped.

Imagine being SO pathetic you literally bootlick your oppressors, you're going out of your way to stand up for the ones denying you happiness. Why? Why would you do that?

How dare you judging me for defending queens! I'm shutting this down sweetie! Big yikes!
c83.gif

simps ruin it for everyone