Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I get nauseous and really frightened when I see people smoke irl

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
I’m not sure why but it basically gives me a panic attack and I get really stressed out. I can’t really talk and my legs feels weak. I also get queasy. Does anyone else have this? Mostly happens for vaping out of all forms of smoking but it can happen with weed or normal cigs also.

I don’t get frightened or nauseous but there is always a subtle feeling of disgust whenever I see someone smoking. It looks dirty, it makes me want to move away from them. One thing I marvel at is how movies have made smoking look so cool and stylish, even sexy, when in real life I never have seen a single attractive person with a cigarette, ever.

I don’t get frightened or nauseous but there is always a subtle feeling of disgust whenever I see someone smoking. It looks dirty, it makes me want to move away from them. One thing I marvel at is how movies have made smoking look so cool and stylish, even sexy, when in real life I never have seen a single attractive person with a cigarette, ever.
Yeah I’ve noticed that too, its super weird. I went to Hershey Park last summer. The smoking area was full of ugly people. Not at all like the movies. Chads just juul and some smoke weed but rarely cigs

Did your parents smoke? I don't like to be in places where people drink because it turns into a shit show. My parents drank but now don't so for now I am ok with them but if they start up again, I am moving out of state.

Did your parents smoke? I don't like to be in places where people drink because it turns into a shit show. My parents drank but now don't so for now I am ok with them but if they start up again. I am moving out of state.
I have a super engrained hatred of drugs and alcohol (partly because my family has a history of addiction to liquor) but i cant explain some aspects of it. I just really hate when people do it and seeing it in front of me puts me into shock

I have a super engrained hatred of drugs and alcohol (partly because my family has a history of addiction to liquor) but i cant explain some aspects of it. I just really hate when people do it and seeing it in front of me puts me into shock
That is probably it, somehow your disgust is aggravated. I have not gone to family gatherings in a while but now I just feel uncomfortable in any party. I can't even enjoy holidays like Chrismas or New Years, it keeps me on my toes.

That’s a bit weird tbh, can’t say I ever felt the same towards it.

I have a fear of flying that's why I always wear a scuba weight belt and carry these cinder blocks around.

Smoking people don't bother me. But it depends on if they are on fire as to whether I'll pee on them to Put it out. Only for buddy's. And i have none...