Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I get nostalgic about playing video games as a kid

• Thread starter Deleted member 1983
  • Start date
Deleted member 1983

Deleted member 1983

25yr NEET virgin
-
And associate what age I was and what year it was based off the game, for example i remember running home from school on my 13th birthday to play pokemon pearl.

My time playing vidya as a kid was my only respite from constantly bullying during school hours, it got so bad police had to get involved.

also suprise suprise i know for a fact that 2 of the kids who bullied me now have gfs. :chad::feelsclown:

Yeah good old times playing Pokemon, GTA San Andreas (hiding because my parents didn't let me play +18 games kek), a shitton of DS games in my R4 and later when I was 12 I got an Xbox 360. First game I ever completed was Monsters Inc for PC that game was pretty dope :feelsokman:

Yeah good old times playing Pokemon, GTA San Andreas (hiding because my parents didn't let me play +18 games kek), a shitton of DS games in my R4 and later when I was 12 I got an Xbox 360. First game I ever completed was Monsters Inc for PC that game was pretty dope :feelsokman:

sometimes i wish i could just go back and play those games again for the 1st time

Yeah, I get the same way, too. Every time I play Mario Kart: Double Dash!!, or when it's Easter, I remember the time I spent the entirety of Easter Break playing that game, because I had no homework, and nobody to hang out with and socialize.

God, that's depressing. :feelsbadman:

I often relate periods in my life with the video games I was playing during that time.
The childhood games that are most nostalgic to me where pokemon diamond, super paper mario and kirby superstar.

Can relate, I mostly play old games that I played when I was a kid.

i got a rg351p in the mail and it's going to be great.
it will have every game i played in my youth up to dreamcast.
you should get a retro handheld too.

I used to nostalgia binge on my old video games. But now every game cope is not giving me enough dopamine to mask the pain so i just ldr