Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I get physcially sick at the sight of seeing a girl on any entertainment (tv, movies, youtube) because i have never had a gf

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Deleted member 4999

Deleted member 4999

‏‏‎ ‎
-
I literally get a cortisol spike and disgust as i see a women due to me never having one in real life. Does anyone else get like this?

I feel much worse when I see couples or any sort of teen/20s relationship because I see the thing I will never have.

I feel much worse when I see couples or any sort of teen/20s relationship because I see the thing I will never have.
Thats even worse than just a girl. But woth just a girl i just picture how many chad dicks she fucked and every guy she slept ins bed.

I get overcome by grief seeing women because I realize they are most likely rotten inside
It's like seeing other kids get gifts and when it's your turn you unwrap your gift you find a pile of shit

I get overcome by grief seeing women because I realize they are most likely rotten inside
It's like seeing other kids get gifts and when it's your turn you unwrap your gift you find a pile of shit
I wish i could feel anything thats not sadness and anger when seeing them

yeah im similiar

I usually switch channels, turn off the tv or exit the video, when something like this happens. I don't want to be exposed to something I cannot have.

Usually I really get pissed off/envious/sad when I see a guy and girl my age or younger being together on any form of entertainment, or just anywhere in RL. I can't stand seeing my peers enjoying the pleasures of life while I am all by myself

Same here one reason I never watch tv or videos of any kind.

Also don't read fiction books as they always throw female characters and love stories in there. And don't listen to music.

Even video games I try to play but there is all these normies and foids on the voice chat, and talking about dating and sex.

Took me months of playing to find 1 guy who also plays hardcore and doesn't like using voice chat.

I literally get a cortisol spike and disgust as i see a women due to me never having one in real life. Does anyone else get like this?
Same. It's all the same femcunt femme fatale garbage. All make belief, all fantasy that women can do anything besides gossip, backstab, spend other people's money and suck dick.