Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I get really angry at tall people

Officer
★★★
No offense tallcels but when I see a tall person (over 5’11 tall) I rage hard. I think about ways to push them over a cliff or to make them paralyzed, basically some way to make them never use their legs again.

I know a lot of you are tallfags and will whine about me posting this but I really hate tall people.

All my life all of my bullies have always been tall. All chads I’ve known are tall. WHY CANT I JUST HAVE 4 inches granted to me

Being a manlet is truly a death sentence in the modern age

That’s what some tallfags here don’t understand. What good is it to have a Chad face if you’re 5’5? I mean we’re ugly as fuck and short so if even Chad can’t get some being short what chance do we have? I truly believe height > face

Yea i agree, i used to be filled with anger and at it so much i vented i would get banned or something so i dont even look at tallfags posts anymore to calm myself

Yea i agree, i used to be filled with anger and at it so much i vented i would get banned or something so i dont even look at tallfags posts anymore to calm myself

I got cussed at on this forum simply for saying tall incels had it better than short incels.

So much for being a forum where any incels can share their views

Yep, not even six feet is enough anymore. You'd just get mogged by guys who are 6'3-6'4

I get angry at >6/10-faced shortfags.

Tee hee just change your genetikks inzel

Tumblr l8bwz2Iue51qd9xs3o1 540

I'm 5'6 but I don't go outside so it's not a problem for me tbh. pic unrelated to me
Cyfcfyc

I always think about chopping their legs so that they're short and see how it feels

Your arms stretched out are as long as you are tall. From middle finger tip to middle finger tip.
It really shows how short you are

I hate being a manlet so much.. the only time I’m not wearing my lifts is in the shower and when I’m sleeping..

I’m not even average in lifts.. the average guy is 6 feet in normal shoes, I’m 1.5 inches below that

Manletism is a guaranteed death sentence. Leg lengthening becomes mandatory if lifts won’t cut it.

Height > everything

Your arms stretched out are as long as you are tall. From middle finger tip to middle finger tip.
fake news. I have a 6’5 wingspan but I’m not over 6’0. time to rope

False media by homosexual semitic people.

Agreed. That's why I am skeptical of tallcels unless they are very ugly.

Height>face, a 11/10 face won’t save you if your 5’6

Tallfags are humblebragging smug cunts.

face>height and water is wet

Height>face, a 11/10 face won’t save you if your 5’6
Sure of that ?
I'm 6'1 and I have an ugly face.
For me face>height, in my country I am taller than most people my age but they have no problem with women.

I went from being a giga manlet to just being a bit below average height and my life quality improved 10x, and that's with having a 1/10 acne ridden face. I can only imagine how easy people that are like 6ft2 plus lives are. I can guarantee the tall people here despite having ugly faces and not doing well with women have a social circle of friends that don't treat you terribly and people tolerate your existence, unless you have a genetic abomination 0.5/10 face and are a lanklet.

Last edited:
I'm 5'6 but I don't go outside so it's not a problem for me tbh. pic unrelated to me
View attachment 77652
The manlet in this pic actually has the Chaddest face. Lol
I went from being a giga manlet to just being a bit below average height and my life quality improved 10x, and that's with having a 1/10 acne ridden face. I can only imagine how easy people that are like 6ft2 plus lives are. I can guarantee the tall people here despite having ugly faces and not doing well with women have a social circle of friends that don't treat you terribly and people tolerate your existence, unless you have a genetic abomination 0.5/10 face and are a lanklet.
How did you do it. And what was the change in your height ? I am 5'8 and I wanna get to at least 5'10

LOL
I'm 6ft1 , I have 0 friends, I never had any contact with girls ( not laughing, I will graduate from uni at the end of the year and no girl has ever spoken to me.)

LOL
I'm 6ft1 , I have 0 friends, I never had any contact with girls ( not laughing, I will graduate from uni at the end of the year and no girl has ever spoken to me.)
What country are you from? 6ft1 in Northern Europe is just average.

I'm from france : average height there : 5 ft 8 1⁄2
And I'm close to 6ft2
Anyway, when I'm in the subway, I'm often the highest of all men. (But not always.)

I'm from france : average height there : 5 ft 8 1⁄2
And I'm close to 6ft2
Anyway, when I'm in the subway, I'm often the highest of all men. (But not always.)
Has not one person ever made an effort to talk to you? How would you rate your face?

I feel for manlets tbh.

Still don’t hate on us br0. We dindu nuffin.

*sigh*

Another of these fucking pathetic retarded threads.

Firstly, OP, your bullies were tall because they're physically imposing which made it easier for them to dominate you. A 5'1" manlet who is inclined to bully others will get his ass handed to him. Out of the scumbags who get a kick of out bullying others, the ones who will actually do it are the ones who know they are at a physical advantage to do it.

Reading through this thread...wow, can't believe how many idiots here get triggered by tall people. Guess what? I'm 6'4", approached 163 girls and got no dates - my height means jack shit because I have a sub-par face and that's what matters.

This can only say good looking manlet who think everyone around here is also good looking and dont know what being ugly realy is

Tall incels are literal and figurative bigger targets for bullying, at least shortcels can blend in more easily.

I don't really care about it anymore.

I'm 5'11, so you can't hate me.

Face > everything.

It takes an extreme level of special to believe a 6'3 person could ascend if they're face looks deformed.

Face > everything.

It takes an extreme level of special to believe a 6'3 person could ascend if they're face looks deformed.

This guy has a deformed face, but gets laid because he's 6ft3.

Face > Height

Height means nothing without a good face.

5'11" is average at best for a young European male, but yeah, I rage so hard, especially when you are forced to see groups of 18-21 year olds who are 6'2"-'6'4".

*sigh*

Another of these fucking pathetic retarded threads.

Firstly, OP, your bullies were tall because they're physically imposing which made it easier for them to dominate you. A 5'1" manlet who is inclined to bully others will get his ass handed to him. Out of the scumbags who get a kick of out bullying others, the ones who will actually do it are the ones who know they are at a physical advantage to do it.

Reading through this thread...wow, can't believe how many idiots here get triggered by tall people. Guess what? I'm 6'4", approached 163 girls and got no dates - my height means jack shit because I have a sub-par face and that's what matters.

Not true most bullying is not physical rather mental.
Nowadays people don’t beat you up for nothing that Hollywood movie type shit.
They call you names, isolate you socially, etc. and guess what all my bullied were tall. It’s weird how you think bullying automically means physical.

If you’re 6’4 that means you literally are doing something wrong in your approaches. And also atleast you can approach. If any manlet approached he would not even be looked at or acknowledged.

Same, i despise tall people unless they're ugly

Not true most bullying is not physical rather mental.
Nowadays people don’t beat you up for nothing that Hollywood movie type shit.
They call you names, isolate you socially, etc. and guess what all my bullied were tall. It’s weird how you think bullying automically means physical.

If you’re 6’4 that means you literally are doing something wrong in your approaches. And also atleast you can approach. If any manlet approached he would not even be looked at or acknowledged.
If the bullying is psychological, the same point applies - you're less likely to retaliate with physical force if your bullies are tall.

As for my approaches, what I'm doing wrong is having a face the girls don't find physically attractive. Unfortunately there's not much I can do about that. I've also had girls not even acknowledge me or try to ignore me or go into a shop to avoid me or walk away within seconds many times.

Change that to "5'11 and up" instead of "over 5'11" and you're gucci. That height barefoot is still accepted by women. Tall""""cels"""" are kinda like the fakes that were here; they are wasting there time while there's a bit of women who'd enjoy them.

I don't get angry at anyone solely for their appearances tbh.

The only exception is probably gorgeous prime-aged white women, since their mere presence makes me very uptight and frustrated. Enough of them together can utterly ruin my day, like when I went to the festival in Zwickau, Germany.