Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I get triggered whenever i hear the word prom

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
Trigger1.jpg

I cant get over the fact.that i missed such a crucial life event and i can never go back to it. Now whenever i hear the word "prom" in movies/tv/music i get legitimately triggered.
Just a week ago i was watching wrestling and one guy was mocking another wrestler and said something like "you look like a girl on prom night" and after i heard that my night was ruined. I just felt like shit and didnt want to watch anymore

I made the right decision by not going prom tbh. It would be such a suifuel.

Pretty sure I was the only one that didn't go to prom. I think there was one guy who went without a girl. I was thinking about it too tbh, fucking glad I was smart for once in my life.

I missed it for my junior and senior year :cryfeels::feelsbadman::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Never went to prom, not as big of a deal as you make it seems. Nobody talks about prom. My mom cried how I "robbed" her of an experience. I played Call of Duty during junior and Senior prom, and I don't regret it.

One of my friends actually got cucked. His date left him and went to go fuck another dude. Guess what you guys say is true, better incel than a cuck.

Same with the word teen for me.

Prom is nothing.

You missed hundreds of social gatherings between grade 9 and grade 12; parties, events, concerts, sweet 16, etc.

The prom for my school got cancelled this year

The prom for my school got cancelled this year
Lucky bastard. I wish I could have atleast had the excuse of a pandemic to not go to prom

I'm never gonna take my qt teen gf to prom

During highschool I developed paranoia and fear upon hearing the word "ugly"

I was called ugly so many times in highschool and remember the pain it caused

Prom is nothing.

You missed hundreds of social gatherings between grade 9 and grade 12; parties, events, concerts, sweet 16, etc.
This foid get it