Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I go Through Life with a 3rd Person Point of View

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
I think is the true mark of a blackpiller, especially a blackpilled anti-degenerate.

I used to get so caught up in anxiety and all sorts of emotions pertaining to myself. This was highly distressful. But ever since coming to the conclusion that society is completely depraved, I have not cared about my life. I care so little about my own interests/pursuits that I no longer feel any emotions pertaining to my own state except for occasional guilt based on past things I have done.

This has allowed me to live life from a 3rd person point of view. It's as if my spiritual being is in another dimension, pulling the strings of my physical being, making it my puppet and watching to see what sort of reactions my actions evoke. I no longer tread lightly or contemplate deeply my next move, simply because I have no emotional investment in what happens. The only exception is when I am doing something that will be highly influential for someone else, in which case I want to do right by them. Other than that, my spiritual being looks on in amusement to see what will happen when my physical being interacts with the world. I take interest in the results for the purpose of knowledge and wisdom, and not for any sort of emotional welfare. Nothing is of great importance to my physical being, because my spiritual being disregards this life.

So basically ego death. It takes extreme willpower and inner clarity to be able to achieve such a state without the use of psychadelics. I wish I could.

I used to have DP/DR in 2016. It felt like I was always on 3rd Person mode, or sometimes on Autopilot and Zombie mode

Genecel said:
You can't view the world in a 3rd person view and be christian at the same time, that's paradoxical since your involved in religion and society itself, therefore you cannot simply observe but must take part in society, the only way you can view the world in such a manner is if you were a deity of some sort.

I partake in every day activities because I have to. However, there is no emotional investment. I don't care about what happens to me, or what people think of me. No part of my being is dependent upon the thoughts or reactions of others, not even the smallest fiber. It's like I am pulling the strings of my physical character, simply trying to spread the Blackpill and help others when the opportunity arises.

This is actually a "Christian" concept too, Paul wrote about it somewhere but I don't remember the exact quote. It was something like "I regard the things of this life as dirt"

Robinxyz said:
Are you depressed?

No, I don;t have any sort of emotional investment that would lead to depression.

I go through life with a Looks Are Everything View, and the world is utter boredom.

Thought you meant literally, as in you live life like a GTA character

teach me your ways hopeless situation master