Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I got a 7 in my English retake thanks to coronavirus

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Basically I failed all my GCSEs and only got like 4 passes and I got one 5, three fours and the rest were 3s but because of Corona Chan my grade will be based either off of my retake mock or predicted grade meaning I got a 7 on my English at the minimum.

Corona Chan has done so many good things for me and sorry if this counts as worshiping but I love her

Btw if ur American GCSEs is exams u take at the end of middle school and a 7 is equivalent to a grade A I think

Congratulations!

(Or whatever)

Gcse aren't even that bad brocel

corona chan is my waifu! corona-chan manko kimochi !!

The real cancer is a levels
I'm doing two a levels whilst doing this retake. On one of them I got a c or b which isn't too bad and the other I got an A which is good but those only count as AS levels cuz I'm going to another college for the next two years and starting over cuz I wanna do different stuff and go to a place with proper teachers

Goid job buddy boyo, im studying english as well, any advice for improving my vocabulary??

Goid job buddy boyo, im studying english as well, any advice for improving my vocabulary??
Yes yes yes. This was the exact problem I had. I'm doing some serious postmaxxing rn tho so I'll pm you when I'm done. Btw do u mean you're studying English GCSE or you're someone who speaks a different language learning to speak English. Either way I will be able to help.

Yes yes yes. This was the exact problem I had. I'm doing some serious postmaxxing rn tho so I'll pm you when I'm done. Btw do u mean you're studying English GCSE or you're someone who speaks a different language learning to speak English. Either way I will be able to help.
Yep thats me, im planning to become an english teacher to fuck JB girls.(jk) I have an uni entrance exam on june.

Yep thats me, im planning to become an english teacher to fuck JB girls.(jk) I have an uni entrance exam on june.
Aight in about 30 mins probs I can pm you with tips or if I fall asleep then I'll do it tomorrow. Whenever you need help or tips pm me.

Shoulda been studying instead of postmaxxing.

>tfw you never even did your gcses because you were too tired to do them

top fucking kek.So glad i drop out of school.

Very good I clap for you

>tfw you never even did your gcses because you were too tired to do them

top fucking kek.So glad i drop out of school.
Bruh Im surprised I actually passed any of them. On some of them, even tho I knew the answers, I just couldn't be bothered to do them.

I really wanna go to oxford or st andrews

I've heard that you can retake them no?

i love corona chan

I had horrible grades in school, congrats on mogging

God I hated retaking English. Couldn’t do science because of it. Glad I passed first time though.