Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I got a HUGE real life blackpill on hypergamy today!

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
So I'm renting a room in a 3 room flat with 2 girls (1 person per room). I never wanted to live with girls but that's how it turned out but whatever.
Today one of the girls, who is a very average 6/10 came with her boyfriend and fucking hell, does he look good...
8/10 face, which some girls could say is 10/10, taller than me and probably around 6'3", 10/10 frame, with just a perfect amount of muscles.

Sub 8s are DONE FOR! And I'm not even living in the most "westernized"/feminist-friendly countrym, in EE. Imagine how it is in Chadlifornia for example.

AND I will probably have to listen to them banging tonight. Here's a cope for all of us though:
Cope

fucking brutal

Imagine how many side bitches that chad has, no way he settles for a 6/10

fucking brutal

Imagine how many side bitches that chad has, no way he settles for a 6/10
IDK, "men" are really bluepilled in my country, even most Chads. Mentally they still live in chivarly times and are litteraly m'lady-ing white knights.

Mogs me cause you live with girls, even if they have boyfriends

Mogs me cause you live with girls, even if they have boyfriends
Yeah but I'm so depressed I barely make it alive day by day because normally my mom would do everything for me. I thought maybe living on my own would give me a boost but no. It's even worse.

This is why sub8 is LAW

Move out they probably hate you and want ya to be vaporized.

Chads will fuck any girl 5 and up, and many chads will go below average.

water is wet, and the sky is blue

Move out they probably hate you and want ya to be vaporized.
TBH I am starting to feel this even though I am autistic, like they really want me to move out. I mean the girls, the dude just met me and I didn't have a word with him, we only shook hands.
IDK if it's inceldom that causes this or my mental not-wellbeing which subconciously makes me tell them I am unstable.
Chads will fuck any girl 5 and up, and many chads will go below average.

water is wet, and the sky is blue
Actually water isn't wet. It's moist. And sky is colorless.

Sub8 law is real, only cucks and faggots are capable of denying such a truth.
I think a lot of the guys on here who deny it have been swallowed up by self hatred so they think we’re coping by not “accepting” that we’re “subhuman trash”.

TBH I am starting to feel this even though I am autistic, like they really want me to move out. I mean the girls, the dude just met me and I didn't have a word with him, we only shook hands.
IDK if it's inceldom that causes this or my mental not-wellbeing which subconciously makes me tell them I am unstable.
It’s inceldom that’s hurting ya well being and ya should move out before they leave ya paying for three rooms after they leave. I don’t know how they treat ya but I guess they don’t spend much time with ya even if it’s terrible outside

It’s inceldom that’s hurting ya well being and ya should move out before they leave ya paying for three rooms after they leave. I don’t know how they treat ya but I guess they don’t spend much time with ya even if it’s terrible outside
1. I'm fine, everyone pays just for their room. So if they leave I still pay the same price as I pay now.
2. They ignore me. Even though I tried to be social with them, especially with the first girl, they didn't bother to accept my invitations. I am ignored while they behave like best friends ever since the first week (the 2nd girl only lived here for 2 weeks now). They talk, share things, etc. I am never invited. Third wheel would be too little said. I am invisible. Or rather even sometimes shown I am not welcome here.
Once I was on a toilete for example and they were talking to each other. One of them turned off the lights outside for me and turned them on again after 2-3 seconds and said "oops, I turned the lights off for SOMEONE". SOMEONE. There were only them and I in the flat at that time so she KNEW it was me. It was done on purpose I know it. There were a few more jabs/ social cues of this sort.

Cuck if you deny sub 8
full

Live with girls eh? :chad::chad:

IDK, "men" are really bluepilled in my country, even most Chads. Mentally they still live in chivarly times and are litteraly m'lady-ing white knights.
From which country are you?
Apparently in my city there are some girls who fuck their landlord for rent discounts. It’s rather a form of prostitution than chadness.

From which country are you?

Apparently in my city there are some girls who fuck their landlord for rent discounts. It’s rather a form of prostitution than chadness.
Poland. I heards it's the same in Russia.

Literally like paying for a prostitute. AND I didn't knew who I would live with.

Sub 8 law proved again

The only way we can stop this mess is to have the age of consent lowered, that's all I'm gonna say. Because we can then teach younger girls on how they should behave and teach them basic values, which their boomer fathers couldn't do. I fucking hate boomers.

Chad is stealing our chances of ascension

Don't get caught stealing used panties to sniff bro

Plus...
store each one in a zipper baggie to help retain the aroma.

Squeeze out the excess air...

Hide it very well! Duct tape is your friend €;;

It will be worst in california

What a blackpilled experience