Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I got a job. Im going to spend as much as I can on surgery

• Thread starter Deleted member 18193
  • Start date
Deleted member 18193

Deleted member 18193

incel on incels.is
-
I know exactly why I look ugly and I just cant wait to surgerymax. At this point I know exactly what I need to fix my 4/10 face to make it a 6.5/10. I know exactly where to add and move bone. I'll be starting with an orthodontist then move onto jaw surgery, rhinoplasty, lip augmentation and otoplasty to fix the major issues.
Once I finish school I should be a 5/10.
To finally get to a 6.5, I'll have to get zygomatic implants, brow bone augmentation, and finally, inferior and lateral orbital implants as well as canthoplasty.
It will cost thousands of dollars, but being physically attractive would be freedom and heaven for me. Not just in the dating market, but in everyday life. I will do it no matter what. Get looks or die.
If I dont become a surgerymaxxed chadlite by 25 im roping. Mark my words.

my 4/10 face to make it a 6.5/10
bragger

anyways i got job too, im hoping to save enough money to open my small buisness and make decent money from that and then surgerymaxxing and lifestandardmaxxing, i hope i can do it. are you living in 1st world country?

bragger

anyways i got job too, im hoping to save enough money to open my small buisness and make decent money from that and then surgerymaxxing and lifestandardmaxxing, i hope i can do it. are you living in 1st world country?
Yes. Ive thought about opening a business too, but it seems its too risky in my area without the proper connections. Good luck

Yes. Ive thought about opening a business too, but it seems its too risky in my area without the proper connections. Good luck
That's good, every user here should firstworldcountrymaxx if he wants to ascend coz we cant earn good money in our shitholes (my example, im living in Poland right now, will work in UK).
Thanks you too.

At least you have something to work towards to.

>got a job
>Lifefuel

NIGGA WHAT?

Never seen someone get multiple face surgeries and not look like a fucking doll

Never seen someone get multiple face surgeries and not look like a fucking doll
Not imo. I have the same issues as this guy(I mog his before but he mogs me in his after).

Good luck, i would like to spend money on other stuff bec. there is no ideal gf for me anyways.

good luck man
Good luck, i would like to spend money on other stuff bec. there is no ideal gf for me anyways.
Thanks fellas. Even if I don't make it, at least it will allow me to continue to do something that is healthy and doesn't involve bluepilledcoping(or bluecoping) in the meantime.