Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I Got a Match On a Dating Site (Scam?)

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
This is not bragging. It is probably a scam.
I am on Ourtime Dating site.
It is for people over 50.
I have been on it for six months with no matches.
I decide to withdraw my membership.
I get an email saying I have received a match. A Woman is interested in me.
When I click on the link - who liked me, it says I have to renew my membership.
They want my credit card information, so they can bill me EVERY MONTH.
Now isn't this odd. As soon as I leave their website, I get someone interested in me.
I think this is a scam. Either it's an old lady interested in me, or it's a fake person, so they can get my money.
I am not falling for it.

:chad:
Good call though.

why the fuck would you bother dating foids over 50 I don't understand, just accept its ogre or at least aim for some ultra subhuman foids in their 40's 30's with a small shred of youthfulness

At this point, try what you can OP

its just to trick you into paying for membership. cmon bro dont be that naive

Even if its a real match.doesnt matter tbh

The idea of fucking a 50+ year old woman makes makes me want to vomit. Probably 80% of older women are fat with non functional vaginas that you have to use lube to fuck.

its just to trick you into paying for membership. cmon bro dont be that naive
This.

100% a scam.

Before I deleted Tinder, I only got matches with spambots. They typically had 2 or 3 blurry photos and would send more or less the same automated message.

The idea of fucking a 50+ year old woman makes makes me want to vomit. Probably 80% of older women are fat with non functional vaginas that you have to use lube to fuck
I believe op is pretty old himself

Very clear scam, just get off there, no point paying for dating services as incel

It's a bot account, same shit as back in the day a lot of women's profiles are actually employees using fake pictures.

Volcel if you wouldn't match with a bot

Scam, but I’d still pay to renew
Because you ain’t got much time left you know

Don't do it, waste of money bro

It is over.
JFL at this trap tbh, filthy jews.

why the fuck would you bother dating foids over 50 I don't understand, just accept its ogre or at least aim for some ultra subhuman foids in their 40's 30's with a small shred of youthfulness
Cause he is almost 60.

be careful its low effort post. @tooth monster :feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:

If it's too good to be true, it probably is. Whether or not you want to proceed is your call.

Oy, I got an email and thought it would be an obvious bot. Looked legit as it wasn’t a 7/10 or a 5 but then it said to upgrade my membership!

Happened to me before. Just when your membership is about to expire one of them shows interest.

It's a scam.

You are not supposed to have sex after 40