Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I got a new job in a tall building perfect for my suicide

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I haven't posted a lot recently (although you probably didn't even notice, you bastards but whatever). What happened is that my job fired my ass like two months ago, I took a break and I got new a job that is more time consuming. So I haven't had more time to post here but the good thing is that my new job is on the tenth floor on a twelve story building. I think I could get access to the roof and jump to my dead. Probably by Christmas or new year these year, I haven't decided yet. What I have decided however is that I don't wanna live anymore. Nothing brings me happiness and now I have less time to cope. It'll be over for me soon.

You don't need a new job for a tall building. Which implies you got this job for a reason.

Try it out and see how it goes. Hopefully I can see you on the other side brocel.

Honestly brocel, I'd say moneymaxx at that job and see where that takes you in life. I know I would at least do that before I roped.

I haven't posted a lot recently (although you probably didn't even notice, you bastards but whatever). What happened is that my job fired my ass like two months ago, I took a break and I got new a job that is more time consuming. So I haven't had more time to post here but the good thing is that my new job is on the tenth floor on a twelve story building. I think I could get access to the roof and jump to my dead. Probably by Christmas or new year these year, I haven't decided yet. What I have decided however is that I don't wanna live anymore. Nothing brings me happiness and now I have less time to cope. It'll be over for me soon.

How did you get a new job in this economy?

Not many people are willing to accept a full time 10+ hour wageslave job, not even in this pandemic.
I am. Where are these kinds of jobs?

Good luck, may you find peace