Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I got a "random security check" by Subway Security

Mad Baron

Mad Baron

Life is a scam.
-
For no reason, the subway security decided to search me because I had a "supicious backpack". While they were searching me I saw a group of tall, chadlite teenagers and young collage foids with similar backpacks to my own pass through the security unnoticed. Perhaps they were attractive enough to not to be terrorists. The security guards were on a power-trip, they did not even properly searched the fucking bag (They did managed to waste a few minutes of my life). The worst part was that people were looking at me with a weird vibe, like if I was some criminal.

Did you order a footlong or 6 inch?

You have a recessed backpack

damn that's fucked up

over for backpackcels

OP, are you a curry?

should have told those paul blart faggots to fuck off. they have no authority especially since you did nothing

You should have them fired.

OP, are you a curry?

Do you look like the stereotypical terrorist?

I was thinking about this earlier and why the fuck would Subway have security at the door? Like "sorry sir we have reason to believe you're smuggling sauce packets" like who the fuck are they going to detain. How much crime could one reasonably cause in a fucking Subway?