Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I got approached today...

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
by an actual faggot :lul:

So I went to a bookstore/comic shop to buy some My Little Pony comics (I could have purchased them online, but I try to force myself to go out more not to lose touch with the outside world). It was the middle of the day, so the store was pretty empty (wagies are at work).

I noticed one guy in the comic section: he was pretty muscular and heightmogged me (not surprising, I'm a 5'10 manlet), he was in his [late] twenties, his face gave strong soyboy vibes - soy beard, no jaw and long midface. He was reading some Marvel comic, idk what probably some feminist soyboy shit like Captain Marvel idk. I didn't pay attention to him in the beginning, I was focused on the MLP comics, but he literally started staring at me - it became hard not to nice, he was literally scanning my whole body with his eyes.

After a few awkward minutes he approached me. He seemed friendly and started doing some small talk (I'm terrible at it, so I started stuttering and going 'y-you too' like some autist) - 'hey, I watched the show a few times, it's pretty nice', he asked about my age and that's when things started to get creepy. When I said I was 22, he started complimenting my youthful look, he said he thought I was a middle schooler; also his body language changed to more aggressive.

It felt awkward, but kinda nice at first, because I'm so touch starved, but I noticed he tried to force intensive eye contact on me and started randomly touching my arms. He also stood very close to me, which combined with his height mogging me, made me feel intermediated. He started asking about my social life, when I realised: wtf, is he using fucking PUA techniques on me?

I freaked the fuck out after the realisation. I took out my phone, checked the time and blurted out some random bullshit like 'oh geez, I must hurry or I'll be late for my appointment, sorry! ', paid for the comics and basically ran away, my heart racing.

Wtf is wrong with faggots nowadays? Is fucking each other not enough for them and they must bother random straight people? Why me? I don't give any gay vibes - I look like a real life version of the virgin from the chad vs virgin meme. And people wonder why I don't like going out - I barely ever go outside and yet every time I do shit like this happens. I wouldn't even expect the soyboy to be gay - he looked like your average beta, but his body language and tone of voice revealed his intentions. Literally what is life...

what comics do u read? sum mexican faggot tried to give me a ride home like 3 years ago when i was walking home and when i said no he said are u sure. fucking queer. should've kicked him in the face.

JFL @ buying my little pony comics

Lol some soy cuck nearly raped u

Christ man, how small and frail are you that you were about to be some Soyboy's pocket pussy :feelsgah:

He probably saw you the same way predatory men see women. It doesn't matter if you're a fag or not/interested or not. You're prey in their eyes.

But that's why I'm against raping of ANYONE. It's a fucked and based behavior. Now you've experienced what it's like to be eye-raped like a helpless female, tbh.

I've been approached by faggots before too. It pisses me off

He obviously thought you were gay because of your non-masculine appearance & interest in MLP.