Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I got back at this stacy for denying me her prime hymen

S

suphamsulu

Banned
-
I took my sister to the doctor and there was this big-boobed, busty, asian female doctor. 
I constantly tried flirting as she was examining my sister for herpes(it runs in the family) but sadly with no prevail. 

But the mere act of touching her hands after having shaked it triggered a survival mechanism, I was so close to pinning her down with my superior, manly physique and thurst into her before I realized what I was thinking. 

During the whole examination I kept staring at her and her fertile and so young breasts. I couldn't contain myself and it was obvious that she was being shy and becoming nervous. Add to the fact that i am also attracted to my sister, it was a living hell. I was surrounded by two nymphettes of who I could fuck none. It's as if they were smirking at each other enjoying the torture they were causing me. Small signs such as the doctor always smiling at my sister made it obvious that they were cockteasing me. 

Needless to say my adventure didn't go well it ended up with me giving her a clingy hug and she laughed it off and almost pushed me away. But at the end of the day I managed to find her Instagram and indeed my big-boobed asian goddess delivered many ejaculations. 

I guess I won in the end.

It's not prime hymen if she is not a virgin. If you still have the guts to approach a femoid then you are not blackpilled enough.

Your sister is a whore.

>Asian
>Stacy

Also this happened.

universallyabhorred said:
Your sister is a whore.

She is indeed a whore and must be punished for it. What she essentially is doing is that she's flashing her pussy in front of me to remind me that I can't have it and further torment me. That small stuck up bitch deserves what's coming for her.

incelaman said:
It's not prime hymen if she is not a virgin. If you still have the guts to approach a femoid then you are not blackpilled enough.
Before the day comes I will carefully examine her vagina to make sure her hymen is still intact.

suphamsulu said:
incelaman said:
Before the day comes I will carefully examine her vagina to make sure her hymen is still intact.

And how will you get to that point?

cincelaman said:
suphamsulu said:
incelaman said:

What I know is that she lives in a city close to me and she goes out with her friends quite often to clubs (she is 25 and final years at med. school)
I could maybe somehow try to buy her a drink when she and her friends are intoxicated, only that it comes with a bit extra. 

I majored in scientific studies and was a wannabe lab-rat, i'm sure I could read a bit about benzos and try to figure something out. Alternatively I could pretend to have troubles sleeping and get some prescription drugs. 

So when I have finished cooking my love potion, well then she will drink it! 

Only fear that I truly have is going through so much trouble only to find out that she's a non-virgin. And I will curse myself to the grave if she indeed isn't a virgin and I end up fucking her.

suphamsulu said:
cincelaman said:
suphamsulu said:
incelaman said:

What I know is that she lives in a city close to me and she goes out with her friends quite often to clubs (she is 25 and final years at med. school)
I could maybe somehow try to buy her a drink when she and her friends are intoxicated, only that it comes with a bit extra. 

I majored in scientific studies and was a wannabe lab-rat, i'm sure I could read a bit about benzos and try to figure something out. Alternatively I could pretend to have troubles sleeping and get some prescription drugs. 

So when I have finished cooking my love potion, well then she will drink it! 

Only fear that I truly have is going through so much trouble only to find out that she's a non-virgin. And I will curse myself to the grave if she indeed isn't a virgin and I end up fucking her.

Good luck making a "love potion"'.

Herpes runs in the family? I think there's some heavy incest doing on. You are volcel.

LOL. You again

What the fuck is this incest inducing post?

EDIT: I hope you also all realize this is a funny troll post, right guys? tbh tbh

YES SUPHAMSULU IS BACK@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Herpes runs in the family top kek