Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I got bullied by a foid in 7th grade.

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
I remember getting bullied in 7th grade, it was a very brutal time for me. There was this one foid who would lie on me and get me in trouble, I couldn't fucking stand her. She was even dating my bully, who was a High-Tier Normie. Whenever I told the teacher was happening, they said that they couldn't do anything and that I should "toughen up". I remember walking up the stairs when I crossed her path, and told me get the fuck out her way. So I snapped and went behind her and shoved her down the stairs, I realized I fucked up and I ran back to class. She was found by a teacher was and taken to the hospital, and ended up dying a few days later. They said she died of Internal Bleeding and Shock and saw it as an accident. I was kinda shocked but I was happy that was gone tbh, I feel slightly guilty but she deserved it.

Just confess homicide theory

I remember getting bullied in 7th grade, it was a very brutal time for me. There was this one foid who would lie on me and get me in trouble, I couldn't fucking stand her. She was even dating my bully, who was a High-Tier Normie. Whenever I told the teacher was happening, they said that they couldn't do anything and that I should "toughen up". I remember walking up the stairs when I crossed her path, and told me get the fuck out her way. So I snapped and went behind her and shoved her down the stairs, I realized I fucked up and I ran back to class. She was found by a teacher was and taken to the hospital, and ended up dying a few days later. They said she died of Internal Bleeding and Shock and saw it as an accident. I was kinda shocked but I was happy that was gone tbh, I feel slightly guilty but she deserved it.
Where did you get this copy pasta from?

Images 84

Illegal if true

I needed to get this off my chest anyways, I know I did wrong, but still.
If this gets enough attention then I expect the site will be banned or something

lol fucking bullshit, how are you guys so gullible?

Reads like a LARP, but gigabased if true

The alphabet ppl want to kno your location

My thread got deleted for saying something illegal but this thread stays up? lol

Is this true?
if it is then she had it coming tbh.
didnt you get in trouble for it? or they never found out it was you

i got made fun of my whole life

BASED. Don't feel guilty she deserved every ounce of it.

Doing gods work.

obvious larp but lmao

Whenever I told the teacher was happening, they said that they couldn't do anything and that I should "toughen up".
Most teachers are checked out wage zombies that just want to go home and watch their show

The only bad part about this is you actually felt guilty. Wtf you damn cuck?

Today on Things That Never Happened...

Nice larp

I killed someone at school and got away with it, interesting