Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I got cucked by a normshit once again

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
Once again I was minding my own business when this time a supposedly homeless normshit came up to me and started talking to me about how he's homeless and how he needs help, but before he could ask me for money I told him "sorry but i'm very busy right now".
He then proceeded to follow and mock me, saying "what are you so busy with, huh, tell me why you're in such a rush" with a smug grin on his face.
After he repeated the same thing a few times I said "i'm busy going wherever I need to go" and changed directions so he'd stop following me.

I should've told him i'm going to an ATM to deposit money which i'm going to happily burn afterwards because that's 100 times better than fueling some degenerate's drug addiction.
I'm so angry with myself. Yet again I got fucking cucked. Why do all these assholes seem to target only me?!

Last edited:
You should stalk him then attack him while he's sleeping.

resizedgif.gif

(in Minecraft)

Next time you should ask him for money

I also get cucked regularly in social situations

familiar story ngl

Why do all these assholes seem to target only me?!
i always wonder the same thing, i like to see myself as masculine but how masculine am i looking if i always get selected for this type of bs?

Bro, you need to stop going outside already. Every other thread of yours is a horror story about demoralizing run ins with random meanies.

I also get cucked regularly in social situations
familiar story ngl

i always wonder the same thing, i like to see myself as masculine but how masculine am i looking if i always get selected for this type of bs?

I'm such a dark triad slayer in my head but then when I actually have to interact with normies I turn into a cuckold sucking his bull's dick.

Bro, you need to stop going outside already. Every other thread of yours is a horror story about demoralizing run ins with random meanies.
My lonely walks are the reason why I haven't roped yet tbh. They're great for my mental health except when I bump into normshits. It's usually never this bad during non-summer months.

Last edited:
Bruh, he's homeless. You could light him on fire and no one would notice.

My lonely walks are the reason why I haven't roped yet tbh. They're great for my mental health except when I bump into normshits. It's usually never this bad in non-summer months.
Cope. Aimless walking helps nothing. I've tried it too. never did shit in the end except gimme brief moments of cope-induced, empty feelings of fake well being.

Being high inhib stems from believing, deep down, that you might still have a chance, so you're super careful in social situations not to upset anyone and be as agreable and likeable as possible. Only when I realized that it truly never began was I set free and handled these situations like a man who has nothing to lose, which is how an incel should think and behave. Fuck normoids, they're hypocritical faggots, don't try to please them or conform to their bs, they dont give a shit about yo ass.

Cope. Aimless walking helps nothing. I've tried it too. never did shit in the end except gimme brief moments of cope-induced, empty feelings of fake well being.

That's all some of us can do, cope aimlessly until we either rope or die. I find solace in my nightwalks and that's as good as it gets in my life.

Only when I realized that it truly never began was I set free and handled these situations like a man who has nothing to lose, which is how an incel should think and behave.
If only i knew this when my onitis was around. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

It happens to me as well every time i go to McDonald's these people won't let you go until you give tham money, one even stole me some fries when i refused.Because of this i now go to McDonald's only with ny parents

Being high inhib stems from believing, deep down, that you might still have a chance, so you're super careful in social situations not to upset anyone and be as agreable and likeable as possible. Only when I realized that it truly never began was I set free and handled these situations like a man who has nothing to lose, which is how an incel should think and behave. Fuck normoids, they're hypocritical faggots, don't try to please them or conform to their bs, they dont give a shit about yo ass.
I agree. Also I like your signature.

Going on walks is my biggest cope, but can be suifuel in situations like these

I agree. Also I like your signature.
Thanks brocel, I hope you get over your volceldom, if being high inhib and low iq is what really keeps you from pulling that is.

Thanks brocel, I hope you get over your volceldom, if being high inhib and low iq is what really keeps you from pulling that is.
Honestly I don't see my volceldom changing anytime soon, but thanks.

I hate when happends to me

Every user from this forum should selfish/idgafmaxx to avoid the soy. If you help people it will backfire at you once they eventually become more successful than ur ass or just waste all you gave them in horsecrap

This is so brutal man