Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I got height mogged and driver license mogged by a female at a store today

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
Previous thread: https://incels.is/threads/i-was-mogged-at-a-store-today-and-didnt-feel-anything.162285/

So I walked to the store again today and got mogged by a woman taller than me and she also had a car... And I felt... Nothing? I didn't even feel mogged... Its so weird. Normally this would have destroyed my penis but no, It was as almost if she was not there. Infact she had an angry pissed off look on her face. I am close to becoming the perfect being and nobody can deny this. I have ascended to a level beyond mogging.

I already felt nothing in situations like this, because it's my daily life.

I still remember the time I got mogged by a 6'5 blonde femoid who framemogged Dwayne Johnson.
It took me a few weeks to get over it.

I still remember the time I got mogged by a 6'5 blonde femoid who framemogged Dwayne Johnson.
Someday I will be able to contain a mog of this magnitude. Being mogged by very tall blonde females is the most painful mog I have ever experienced but through striving to become the perfect being and purging my emotions I will surly survive a mog like this.

I'm pretty sure if you see a foid with a larger frame than a male professional wrestler, that's a fucking tranny.

Normally this would have destroyed my penis but no, It was as almost if she was not there.

It is because your penis is already destroyed... noo... Your penis must recover. The mogging has to stop.

@LastGerman (Seb Vettel) your thoughts?

Someday I will be able to contain a mog of this magnitude. Being mogged by very tall blonde females is the most painful mog I have ever experienced but through striving to become the perfect being and purging my emotions I will surly survive a mog like this.

Do you already consume whole bottles of arginine pills (90 pills) on a daily basis?

@LastGerman (Seb Vettel) your thoughts?

Absolutely brutal. It needs to stop now.

Previous thread: https://incels.is/threads/i-was-mogged-at-a-store-today-and-didnt-feel-anything.162285/

So I walked to the store again today and got mogged by a woman taller than me and she also had a car... And I felt... Nothing? I didn't even feel mogged... Its so weird. Normally this would have destroyed my penis but no, It was as almost if she was not there. Infact she had an angry pissed off look on her face. I am close to becoming the perfect being and nobody can deny this. I have ascended to a level beyond mogging.

Congrats. You have ascended.

I am an inferior being :cryfeels: I hope to also become perfect

Do you already consume whole bottles of arginine pills (90 pills) on a daily basis?
No, maybe this is the key to becoming the perfect being I am missing...

No, maybe this is the key to becoming the perfect being I am missing...

E73E299231EA8856FB23C3F9EC15E9F72FE115D3

I'm pretty sure if you see a foid with a larger frame than a male professional wrestler, that's a fucking tranny.

Nah she had a very feminine face. Obviously Dwayne Johnson has more muscle but her bone structure seemed to be bigger although I admit I have never seen him in real life.

Whenever I do go out, people say it's a low population that's like 6ft or over. BULLSHIT. I'm 5'10 with boots on and I'm constantly fucking height mogged. I'm serious.

Whenever I do go out, people say it's a low population that's like 6ft or over. BULLSHIT. I'm 5'10 with boots on and I'm constantly fucking height mogged. I'm serious.
I think the average man is 6 foot honestly, 6"4 being 1% of the male population is such bs rofl. Average height of woman being 5"4? HAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

I think the average man is 6 foot honestly, 6"4 being 1% of the male population is such bs rofl. Average height of woman being 5"4? HAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA
Im saying, man. I was in line at a headshop buying cyclone cones because my cbd flower kush will be here tomorrow and GODDAMN, they were all like 6'1 or some shit. BRUTAL

It's true. I'm 6'0 and whenever i'm around 25+ year olds I feel tallish but I remember being in highschool and I felt like I was on the shorter side of average.

brutal

Nah she had a very feminine face. Obviously Dwayne Johnson has more muscle but her bone structure seemed to be bigger although I admit I have never seen him in real life.

You should've grabbed her lady bits, you'd quickly find out if she really had Dwayne Johnson's frame.