Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I got my 3ds

Kointo1

Kointo1

27 y/o khhv neet outcast
-
Along with it I have Shovel Knight, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, and Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga.

I also downloaded Super Mario Bros 3, Super Mario World, and A Link to the Past.

For anyone else who has a 3ds, what games do you suggest?

The pokemon games, and the fire emblem games so you can get a perfect waifu.

Crustaciouse said:
The pokemon games, and the fire emblem games so you can get a perfect waifu.

Which Fire Emblem would you recommend? I heard there's multiple. Or maybe theres only one for 3ds idk

Kointo said:
Which Fire Emblem would you recommend? I heard there's multiple. Or maybe theres only one for 3ds idk

Get fire emblem awakening. It's a great introduction to the series and has very in depth combat and story.

Crustaciouse said:
Get fire emblem awakening. It's a great introduction to the series and has very in depth combat and story.

Alright I'll add it to my wish list.

All the Pokémon games. Haven’t played any since black and white. But there is so much to do so perfect cope

poorcel said:
All the Pokémon games. Haven’t played any since black and white. But there is so much to do so perfect cope

Pretty much all of them are available through the virtual console I think. I might try it out when I'm bored since it's not really my kind of game.

Kingdom Hearts 3d, Majora's Mask.

Ocarina of Time 3d is top tier escapism imho. I used to play that a lot when I was 18 and realied it was over.

incelman said:
Kingdom Hearts 3d, Majora's Mask.

Ocarina of Time 3d is top tier escapism imho. I used to play that a lot when I was 18 and realied it was over.

They have Kingdom Hearts on 3ds!? I was planning on getting the collection for ps4, and I think I'll stick with my decision.

Or is it an original entry to the series?

Kointo said:
They have Kingdom Hearts on 3ds!? I was planning on getting the collection for ps4, and I think I'll stick with my decision.

Or is it an original entry to the series?

It's a originial entry to the series. Weird game.

incelman said:
It's a originial entry to the series. Weird game.

Alrighty, I might get it after I play the collection for ps4.

HAVE FUN BRUV

Kointo said:
Alrighty, I might get it after I play the collection for ps4.

Games are boring without a gf.

incelman said:
Games are boring without a gf.

Depends on the girlfriend and the game.

One of my good friends has a girlfriend and they love gaming together.

idkwattodowithlife said:

tenor.gif

https://incels.is/Thread-MY-AVATAR-S-BACK-BABY-HAHAHAHAH

KyloRen said:
Depends on the girlfriend and the game.

One of my good friends has a girlfriend and they love gaming together.

Kill me.

Kointo said:
incelman said:
Me too

No tits, no ass, short, brown, average face, extremely progressive, no skills except "community building" studies in college.

I'd rather not die.

KyloRen said:
No tits, no ass, short, brown, average face, extremely progressive, no skills except "community building" studies in college.

I'd rather not die.

True. I just want the secks.

idkwattodowithlife said:

A1BEB76ADC40598412092EEBA725E4DFDD42DCEC

Kointo said:
Along with it I have Shovel Knight, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, and Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga.

I also downloaded Super Mario Bros 3, Super Mario World, and A Link to the Past.

For anyone else who has a 3ds, what games do you suggest?

Super Metroid, Fire Emblem,  Donkey Kunt Country 2. You might like Bravely Default.

Battlefield3cel said:
Super Metroid, Fire Emblem,  Donkey Kunt Country 2. You might like Bravely Default.

This is a very stupid question, but how do you run and jump at the same time in Super Mario World?

The buttons for run and jump are too close together, so I just end up mashing all the other buttons.

Kointo said:
This is a very stupid question, but how do you run and jump at the same time in Super Mario World?

The buttons for run and jump are too close together, so I just end up mashing all the other buttons.

I havent played my 3ds in a while so i dont remember what the buttons are called but its standard nintendo .on Snes, Y is run. B is jump. A is spin jump. Just convert that to 3ds gamepad.

Hold Y and a direction on the d-pad, then press B

Battlefield3cel said:
I havent played my 3ds in a while so i dont remember what the buttons are called but its standard nintendo .on Snes, Y is run. B is jump. A is spin jump. Just convert that to 3ds gamepad

Yeah it's the same on 3ds.

So while you're running and holding down Y, you have to let go of Y and press B to do a run jump?

Kointo said:
Yeah it's the same on 3ds.

So while you're running and holding down Y, you have to let go of Y and press B to do a run jump?

Sorry i updated my post.

Hold Y while holding down on the dpad what direction you want to move in, and press B while holding those other buttons. Dont let go of Y. U will get the hang of it. Mario is very slippery

Battlefield3cel said:
Sorry i updated my post.

Hold Y while holding down on the dpad what direction you want to move in, and press B while holding those other buttons. Dont let go of Y. U will get the hang of it. Mario is very slippery

Is this the same configuration of buttons as snes?

1200px-Nintendo-3DS-AquaOpen.png

Kointo said:
Is this the same configuration of buttons as snes?

1200px-Nintendo-3DS-AquaOpen.png

Yes. 

Hold direction and Y while pressing B to jump. Give the italian a second to gain speed

Battlefield3cel said:
Yes. 

Hold direction and Y while pressing B to jump. Give the italian a second to gain speed

Alright, makes sense now. Thanks.