Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I got my driver's license

Ignas

Ignas

Generalfeldmarschall
★★★★★
Finally the day comes. Now if I approach a girl if she asks me if I have the license, I can show her like a true man. But the license can be revoked if I cause accidents 3x. Hopefully that will never happen. For now, I welcome my driver's license as a new member of stuffs placed in my wallet

Welcome to the club.

Enjoy your stay.

DONT TAG LASTGERMAN!!!!!

@LastGerman thoughts on this thread?

I’ve had my license for 20 years. No girl has ever asked or cared if I had it.

Gettin' a little tired over these brag-ass threads ngl.

Mandatory @LastGerman tag

Not sure if it's supposed to be a sarcasm, but having a DL is not big deal in 1st world countries. Especially if you live in suburban or rural USA, you absolutely need to drive, and therefore have a driver's license, in order to survive.

LUCKY, I wanna get my license

Congrats on getting your license.

Not sure if it's supposed to be a sarcasm, but having a DL is not big deal in 1st world countries. Especially if you live in suburban or rural USA, you absolutely need to drive, and therefore have a driver's license, in order to survive.
You are correct however it won’t get you a girl.

Having a driver's license has literally never been something I've ever seen a foid care about. It's just assumed everyone has one once they're old enough here. If someone doesn't, it's usually because they have a disability.

Well done. Learning how to drive is a big barrier for a lot of people.