Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I got permabanned from reddit for calling someone a white knight

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
I mean, that was literally it. THAT was it. Some foid was talking about how she'd suggested an open relationship to her cuck bf, some of the comments were blackpilled, and a simp had commented saying some shit like how everyone in the thread was being horrible to m'lady, so I told him to STFU and called him a fucking white knight/simp.

Next thing I know: permaban for "Promoting Hate". LMFAO.

Obviously I'm not bothered because I forget my passwords all the time anyway and must have made like 80 other reddit accounts for every time I've forgotten a password or been suspended, but even by reddit's cucked standards I was pretty surprised.

It's actually scary when you think about it. The level of foid worship is now so high that if you call out a white knight, you'll be completely fucking censored for it. I mean, that was IT. If I'd just insulted the foid and got banned I'd have thought it was cucked, but typical of reddit, but no, they're now protecting the cucks who dedicate their lives to defending foids too. JFL.

I think the biggest irony in all of this is whichever mod banned me is probably a bigger incel than any of us. Women literally want him dead and he spends his time defending them online. The ULTIMATE cuck.

I think the biggest irony in all of this is whichever mod banned me is probably a bigger incel than any of us. Women literally want him dead and he spends his time defending them online. The ULTIMATE cuck.
:soy:I am willing do die for m'lady:soy: :soy:

Good thing you got permabanned. Perhaps now you'll stop browsing that feminazi SJW shithole.

Isn't it weird how it's always women that want open relationships? Almost as if the women settled for the man, and want to sleep with Chad.

Well, that sounds like Reddit — or really any of the mainstream platforms now actually.
Isn't it weird how it's always women that want open relationships? Almost as if the women settled for the man, and want to sleep with Chad.
It is always women who want open relationships — typically they’re the party that benefits, not the male who has a very tough time comparatively finding more mates. They’re literally saying to you (if you’re the guy in the relationship) that you’re just a betabux and she still wants those resources but now she’s also gonna fuck Chad too lmao.

Can you imagine that this is only the beginning? It's only going to go downhill from here.

Most here are too depressed to do anything about it, but we should all be working towards getting passports and leaving the west. What is even worth fighting for? A crumb of coochie from a blown out, ran-through, overweight roastie? No sir.

The Internet is getting worse year by year ngl

no bigger simps than virgin developers of platforms, that get to betabux a 30 yo roastie one day, but still pushing those standards on their platforms.

Can you imagine that this is only the beginning? It's only going to go downhill from here.

Most here are too depressed to do anything about it, but we should all be working towards getting passports and leaving the west. What is even worth fighting for? A crumb of coochie from a blown out, ran-through, overweight roastie? No sir.
The time of using mainstream social media sites is over.
Ideally then this site would return the favor and block nosy lurkers from those sites from screenshotting and gathering things from here to share on those same sites.
no bigger simps than virgin developers of platforms, that get to betabux a 30 yo roastie one day, but still pushing those standards on their platforms.

The guy who banned you

Attachments

• x1080.jpg
    x1080.jpg
    201.3 KB · Views: 11
Who cares. OP is a faggot that supports this shit when its directed at White men. Rot in piss

based. fuck reddit

I mean, that was literally it. THAT was it. Some foid was talking about how she'd suggested an open relationship to her cuck bf, some of the comments were blackpilled, and a simp had commented saying some shit like how everyone in the thread was being horrible to m'lady, so I told him to STFU and called him a fucking white knight/simp.

Next thing I know: permaban for "Promoting Hate". LMFAO.

Obviously I'm not bothered because I forget my passwords all the time anyway and must have made like 80 other reddit accounts for every time I've forgotten a password or been suspended, but even by reddit's cucked standards I was pretty surprised.

It's actually scary when you think about it. The level of foid worship is now so high that if you call out a white knight, you'll be completely fucking censored for it. I mean, that was IT. If I'd just insulted the foid and got banned I'd have thought it was cucked, but typical of reddit, but no, they're now protecting the cucks who dedicate their lives to defending foids too. JFL.

I got banned from various subs just for participating in other subs they didn’t like lmao. They will literally ban you even if you don’t break any sub rules, just fucking lol what a shit site.

The level of gynocentric bias on Reddit is nuts, but it’s pretty representative of western society in general seems like.

Notice all the female centric circle jerk subs stay up and are huge while most of the manosphere subs have already been banned. It’s the hypocrisy and double standards for women that are rage fuel, either all of it is ok or none of it is, but no — it’s fine for women to be misandrist even when their complaints aren’t even true/real but men criticizing women with valid complaints and citations? NOPE to the gulag with you just lol. I hate this world.
The Internet is getting worse year by year ngl
It was great for awhile but as with most things women and the censors and bluepillers have ruined it.

Last edited:
It's actually scary when you think about it. The level of foid worship is now so high that if you call out a white knight, you'll be completely fucking censored for it.

No wonder there's a growing anti-censorship legal movement on both sides of the pond...