Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I got rejected By a female today.

sadboyo123

sadboyo123

Earthquake
★★★★
So I haven't really tried to ask out a girl since last june, all the rejections had caused me to give up. I had nothing left in me. But i thought I would give it another go, the female in question was friends of a friend, and we had briefly spoke before. I opened up by asking her how she was, complimenting her and then i asked her if she wanted to go out sometime. She ignored the message for hours and then finally replied with "sorry, i fell asleep" which was the biggest lie i heard that day, she continued by saying that she didn't want to go on a date and that i wasn't her 'type'. It feels like utter shit. I have truely given up now, there is no point as i jut get constant rejection and nothing good ever comes out of it. By the way, this had nothing to do with it being Vday, i had been building up to it for a week or so.

So I haven't really tried to ask out a girl since last june, all the rejections had caused me to give up. I had nothing left in me. But i thought I would give it another go, the female in question was friends of a friend, and we had briefly spoke before. I opened up by asking her how she was, complimenting her and then i asked her if she wanted to go out sometime. She ignored the message for hours and then finally replied with "sorry, i fell asleep" which was the biggest lie i heard that day, she continued by saying that she didn't want to go on a date and that i wasn't her 'type'. It feels like utter shit. I have truely given up now, there is no point as i jut get constant rejection and nothing good ever comes out of it. By the way, this had nothing to do with it being Vday, i had been building up to it for a week or so.
Her type has jawline and 6’5” height

There's really nothing I can say, getting rejected is one of the shittiest feelings one can experience. Sorry man.

Send screenshot of the text message conversation to me in DM so I can see exactly what you said and examine

Send screenshot of the text message conversation to me in DM so I can see exactly what you said and examine
It was on snap, so she will see if i screenshot it.
But the conversation went like this:
me- Hey, how are you doing?
her-Im good, hbu?
me-im ok, I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me sometime? I think it would be fun.
her-sorry for the long reply i was asleep, but no your not really my type and and i think it would be best if we stayed friends.
me- oh.

She also said something to our friend because he was saying that i had no game or sumin.

Last edited:
BRUTAL.

anyways sorry. that is a bad experience. . .
There’s no real steps for improvement, unfortunately.
This was at 2pm, so there is absolutely no chance she was asleep, it wasn't even a realistic excuse.

Mogs me by asking out girls, but seriously bro, stop asking out girls. It doesn't work that way.

If she's interested in you she will give you IOIs ... if not, then it's over.

Mogs me by asking out girls, but seriously bro, stop asking out girls. It doesn't work that way.

I know, i thought i would give it one last try.

Never get your hopes up,these girls(if you’re a youngcel) and woman’s standards will only go up,and I bet her “type” is some goodlooking tall dude

Never get your hopes,these girls(if you’re a youncel) and woman’s standards will only go up,and I bet her “type” is some goodlooking tall dude
I'm 19, I will be 20 in a couple of months. There type is always good looking tall dudes.

I'm 19, I will be 20 in a couple of months. There type is always good looking tall dudes.
Knew it,all I can say is even though you’re an incel currently, try your absolute best to ascend physically,do whatever you can throughout your life to get better looking,we know that is the most important aspect to women in men.

Knew it,all I can say is even though you’re an incel currently, try your absolute best to ascend physically,do whatever you can throughout your life to get better looking,we know that is the most important aspect to women in men.
Yeah, i've been trying to work out and eat better etc.

It was on snap, so she will see if i screenshot it.
But the conversation went like this:
me- Hey, how are you doing?
her-Im good, hbu?
me-im ok, I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me sometime? I think it would be fun.
her-sorry for the long reply i was asleep, but no your not really my type and and i think it would be best if we stayed friends.
me- oh.

She also said something to our friend because he was saying that i had no game or sumin.
BR00T4L. you prob dodged a bullet

You got female friend's so you already mog me. Brootal m8

Drop the friendship like a bad habit. Orbiting after getting rejected is one of the most pathetic thing's man can do.

You got female friend's so you already mog me. Brootal m8

Drop the friendship like a bad habit. Orbiting after getting rejected is one of the most pathetic thing's man can do.
I don't have female friends. Idk where you got that from, our mutual friend is a dude.

I remember that feeling. I gave up on asking girls out years ago. It's such a soul crusher

that just fuckin hurts man, really sorry to hear that, hope you're doing just a little better if nothing else

I hope for feel better later on man.

That's what you get. Women are a meme.

Not that it makes much difference, but never ask a girl out on text. Call her. And don't use pussy qualifiers like "I was wondering". Be assertive and indifferent. Also cut all contact and block her now she's rejected you. Anything other than that gives her validation. You could have even responded by saying you aren't interested in her as a friend. "np I have enough friends but thx". Block.

Not that it makes much difference, but never ask a girl out on text. Call her. And don't use pussy qualifiers like "I was wondering". Be assertive and indifferent. Also cut all contact and block her now she's rejected you. Anything other than that gives her validation. You could have even responded by saying you aren't interested in her as a friend. "np I have enough friends but thx". Block.
Thanks for the advice, brocel.

Be ruthless after they talk to you like that. They should automatically be dead to you.

Be ruthless after they talk to you like that. They should automatically be dead to you.
Idk whether that would make me look petty, I feel like you should come out of these situations being the bigger person. And I doubt that would work.

Idk whether that would make me look petty, I feel like you should come out of these situations being the bigger person. And I doubt that would work.
They don’t want you. They’re mocking you. What does being the bigger person mean in that context? The gloves are off.

Exactly. If life experience has taught me anything about women, its that they will definitely flirt or signal if they like you. Otherwise forget it. Seriously dude it's best piece of advice if you want to avoid rejections.

They don’t want you. They’re mocking you. What does being the bigger person mean in that context? The gloves are off.
I know they don't want me, I gathered that.

Maybe you didnt shower enough

Maybe she needs a hot coffee to wake her up?

Perhaps a vanilla lattê?

I thought about approaching a bitch at the bus stop today. Then I came to my senses.

Incels approaching women is kind of based but comes with risks.

Women despise being approached by men they consider lower SMV than them. They feel degraded and offended. It makes them question their own league. It works as a good detox after all the compliments they're showered with on a regular basis.

You got your answer when she decided to ignore the message for hours, that's when you really know. The final answer isn't even needed.

its over , i kept on trying to approach till i got rejected by a landwhale

I am so surprised by this development.

If a girl wants you, you will know it.

They will follow you around like they're a puppy and you got the snacks boyo.

Though I will admit approaching as an incel takes balls so good job on that.

At the bus stop I said hello. She said hello back, but I felt she wasn’t into it. So I went dark, and kept my distance.

At the bus stop I said hello. She said hello back, but I felt she wasn’t into it. So I went dark, and kept my distance.

Sounds like my life.