Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I got rejected in my dream

trashcel420

trashcel420

slayer
★★★★★
I was with a girl I knew in my dream and I leant over to her to kiss her and she was like "no please go away

I cuddle or hug in my dreams and I legit think to myself in my dream "woah never thought i would ever go this far, shame i won't experience more"

That's about as far my brain can take this fantasy :feelsbadman:

Then I wake up and the disappointment sets in.

Brutal, but mogs me at dreaming nonetheless

Brutal. Looks like females always tend to despise Inkwells. I saw a video of some self-proclaimed incel debating with feminists. The way they looked at him even before he could open his mouth confirmed the :blackpill:

I make women suffer in my dreams.

This is how cuckold fetishes form. Even your fantasies are masochistic, not just your reality.

I was with a girl I knew in my dream and I leant over to her to kiss her and she was like "no please go away
Holy shit, your brain has fully adapted to being an incel. Fucking brutal. It's over.

Last edited:
Lol, a few weeks ago in my dream I had a girl smile at me and that was the furthest I've ever gone with a girl in a dream for years.

Based genovacel

Brutal. My yandere kitsune girl that comes to me in dreams never does that. Sometimes she will try to strangle me but its a minor thing. I just grab her violently by the tails and she's suddenly calm and docile again.

Same. Imagine how over it is when you even get rejected in your dreams.. never began

I tried that. It didn't do much. What's the dose? 2? 3? Pills? How wild of dreams?
5mg

Tho not everyone reacts to it as well.

Cucked by your own sub-conscience.

I've experienced that once. Terrible.

Guess even my subconscious can't cope that hard anymore. Truly over.