Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I got released from prison today

B.O.G.A.R.T.

B.O.G.A.R.T.

Recruit
★★★★★
Just got released from prison after spending 1 month and fifteen days in pre-trial detention on the grounded suspicions of having committed tax fraud while running a unregistered business with the intent of extracting a large income.

I was a reckless idiot and ended up attracting the eye of the financial inspectorate who started investigating one of my accounts for "unusual activities". Turns out I ranked up over 1K market orders from my "day trading" days while on the dole -- not a big deal in the States, but here law considers this "gambling" when done by a private citizen (commie leftover legalislature), and the only way to avoid getting penalized for it I'd have to register my acitivties as a professional "asset management" business already years ago -- yes, for trading my own stocks I'd have to self-employ myself. By then the financial inspectorate found out that I was not only owing the state several k in tax returns (25% of the profit on each closure) I would also be getting massive fines for failing to register a business activity. My lawyer asked the SA for my charges to be reduced to "tax avoidance", which would spare me prison time, but that didn't work since "tax avoidance" is defined as legally reducing a taxable income, but as I had no registered firm to begin with my activities fall under black market inventory which in legal terms means that the objective element was "tax evasion" - a criminal offense. I'm currently on a road trip to meet with
my lawyer, he says that proceedings like this can drag on for over a year! The good news is that he managed to present my case as that of a desperate opportunist falling for a ponzi scheme. Good chances are I'll be found guilty of careless negligence instead of defraudement.

I don't advocate prison time for anyone, but it was a wake up call for me. For the first time in almost ten years I was forced out of my cotton coated comfort zone and found myself in a seedy world of thieves, wifebeaters and overall failures.

I remember that avatar.

Life is truly unpredictable. Even the smallest mistake can fuck up or even end your life.

How were the living conditions there? Food,sleep,etc.

How were the living conditions there? Food,sleep,etc.
Nord style, no gangs, assraping or that nasty shit, even had a vegetarian menu.

Jesus fucking christ lmfao

arrested for buying things with your money holy fuck i cant stand laws and governments

chad can rape his girlfriend and get off scott free but you cant buy stocks with your money on the fucking stock market

Abolish all feds. Shit's retarded.

Did you ascend in prison OP?

Just got released from prison after spending 1 month and fifteen days in pre-trial detention on the grounded suspicions of having committed tax fraud while running a unregistered business with the intent of extracting a large income.

I was a reckless idiot and ended up attracting the eye of the financial inspectorate who started investigating one of my accounts for "unusual activities". Turns out I ranked up over 1K market orders from my "day trading" days while on the dole -- not a big deal in the States, but here law considers this "gambling" when done by a private citizen (commie leftover legalislature), and the only way to avoid getting penalized for it I'd have to register my acitivties as a professional "asset management" business already years ago -- yes, for trading my own stocks I'd have to self-employ myself. By then the financial inspectorate found out that I was not only owing the state several k in tax returns (25% of the profit on each closure) I would also be getting massive fines for failing to register a business activity. My lawyer asked the SA for my charges to be reduced to "tax avoidance", which would spare me prison time, but that didn't work since "tax avoidance" is defined as legally reducing a taxable income, but as I had no registered firm to begin with my activities fall under black market inventory which in legal terms means that the objective element was "tax evasion" - a criminal offense. I'm currently on a road trip to meet with
my lawyer, he says that proceedings like this can drag on for over a year! The good news is that he managed to present my case as that of a desperate opportunist falling for a ponzi scheme. Good chances are I'll be found guilty of careless negligence instead of defraudement.

I don't advocate prison time for anyone, but it was a wake up call for me. For the first time in almost ten years I was forced out of my cotton coated comfort zone and found myself in a seedy world of thieves, wifebeaters and overall failures.
Damn bro I’ve never heard of any shit like that but welcome back man, I’m guessing getting out from prison gave you an opportunity to appreciate the little things more

Did they at least send you warnings and letters before raiding your house and arresting you ?

damn thats fucking brutal ngl

arrested for buying things with your money holy fuck i cant stand laws and governments

chad can rape his girlfriend and get off scott free but you cant buy stocks with your money on the fucking stock market

brutal shit man

That's just ridiculous, month and a half of pretrial detention for white-collar crime?

Welcome back OP. Hoping for more brutal threads from you

Damn bro I’ve never heard of any shit like that but welcome back man, I’m guessing getting out from prison gave you an opportunity to appreciate the little things more
It made me self-reflect on the reality that in the last 10 years I've been doing completely nothing with my life. I appreciate the shake-up, I don't even care what happens now, but one thing I realized is that rotting in my parents home did far more damage to me than prison, and my life was equally as event-less.

Did they at least send you warnings and letters before raiding your house and arresting you ?
I got a warning already in 2019, but I didn't think they'd investigate me. It was when they suspected I was flushing gains into crypto that they arrested me out of suspicion I would be trying to cover up my crimes.

just commit tax fraud theory

Welcome back!

jesus it sounds like the IRS nailed your ass, even when you aren't a daytrading whale. Did you get sexually harassed??

Wow! I bet you were doing good at it because if your wasn't they would probably ignore you.

Even so, thanks for the warning.

I once had an online biz. But instead of selling it i gave it away in 3xchange for "donations."

jesus it sounds like the IRS nailed your ass, even when you aren't a daytrading whale. Did you get sexually harassed??
Wasn't the american IRS as this is Europe. I wasn't sexually harassed like you see in american prisons, but a oldcel inmate though I was a girl and couldn't stop glaring at me. Being a slim and boyish looking made me stand out among the usually fat or roided ultras types.

Wow! I bet you were doing good at it because if your wasn't they would probably ignore you.

Even so, thanks for the warning.

I once had an online biz. But instead of selling it i gave it away in 3xchange for "donations."
The fatal mistake I made was that when I started I was flushing my gains into crypto, by pulling the profit onto my bank account first.

Last edited:
Nord style, no gangs, assraping or that nasty shit, even had a vegetarian menu.
This is what I always heard about prison, that it's really not as bad as you think. It depends on the crime you committed and the prison you go to.

Absolute state of yankistan jfl

Arrest all the furry commission artists for tax fraud :feelsPop:

The fatal mistake I made was that when I started I was flushing my gains into crypto, by pulling the profit onto my bank account first.
So basically you could have avoided it by simply not using your bank account but something like paypal for example?

Last edited:
They arrested you for being inkwell

Arrest all the furry commission artists for tax fraud :feelsPop:

So basically you could have avoided it by simply not using your bank account but something like paypal for example?
I went through all that, but a lot online brokerages (those for european traders like trading212) didn't have a paypal option to begin with. Paypal had a bad rep here.

what's wrong with wifebeaters?

Meanwhile the elite do illegal shit big time but within the law thanks to their connections & top lawyers.

Wasn't the american IRS as this is Europe. I wasn't sexually harassed like you see in american prisons, but a oldcel inmate though I was a girl and couldn't stop glaring at me. Being a slim and boyish looking made me stand out among the usually fat or roided ultras types.

You should have used a crypto atm... Instead of a bank...

Regardless, glad you made it out.

So if i have a crypto wallet (a wallet not an exchange) that doesn't have my personal information linked to it, i can buy stuff or withdraw money from crypto ATM without getting taxed?
As long as your wallet didn't have kyc (know your customer) private information attached to it.

Basically, a burner phone with a wallet app. Would be the best.

Then remember the "seed code" for the wallet app. In case you switch phones. Install app, enter seed phrase, and it should detect your wallet status via the blockchain...

Usually they only go after big money