Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I got shin splints again

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I was at least having a good coping time with running the past few weeks and now I can't even do that

Why does god insist on just taking away every single last pathetic cope you have

That fucking sucks man, I hope you recover from it.

As I'm sure you've already read, ice and ibuprofen are your friends. It should pass quickly and you'll have your cope back.

As I'm sure you've already read, ice and ibuprofen are your friends. It should pass quickly and you'll have your cope back.
I know. But that takes time. Guess it's back to rotting.

I stopped getting shin splints after a while, I dont know how long youve been running but as long as you keep running you will stop getting them after a while

I stopped getting shin splints after a while, I dont know how long youve been running but as long as you keep running you will stop getting them after a while
If you keep running and they're not fully healed it becomes permanent

If you keep running and they're not fully healed it becomes permanent
Oh yeah I dont mean to run when you have them, obviously you want them to heal before you go running again, but once they heal so many times your shins become strong enough so it stops happening. If you have been running for a while already then you are building up your bone strength all the time

I know. But that takes time. Guess it's back to rotting.
Yeah it can take as long as 2 weeks - month. I had them before. I used to be a runnercel before I had some other problems. Just icing every day the first few days while they are sore and taking ibuprofen every day cleared it up for me. I would take ibuprofen at least twice a day. Not even for the pain. Just to decrease the inflammation. You can work on upper body but that is nowhere close to as fun as running. Good luck