Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy I got someone either banned or temp banned for "misgendering" me on Cuckbook

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
So I changed my gender on Facebook to something I randomly made up. And I was having an argument about abortion and a hole said as a man I had no say in the matter so I reported her.

And her account is gone now.

Kek.

Feels nice to use their manipulative tricks against them.

Gotta love equality :feelslala:

NEVER ASSUME MY GENDER

Last edited:
Nice dude! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: She just assumed your gender and got a taste of her own meds

If I owned FB I'd just make it free speech, no rules, and see how long I could keep it up before I'd get buried in lawsuits or banned by the faggy EU countries.

good, using cuck ideology against them, this is what we want.

lmao bro good job :feelshmm::feelskek:

This is lifefuel, based and blackpilled. Use their own liberal/leftist & cuck terminologies against them.

We really do live in an amazing world where a slip of the tongue can get you literally banned from social media something most people live and depend on

Based and high IQ

Based NEETandTidy

That's actually fucking hilarious. Using their own tactics against them.

Every broken clock can show the time correctly 2 times a day.
Thats based tho.

That's actually fucking hilarious. Using their own tactics against them.
Yeah I got the idea from stories of people getting banned for calling "Caitlyn" Jenner "Bruce"

So thought I'd try it out

Most women need to be put in their place.

Another feel good story brought to you by top-tier poster @NEETAndTidy
Thank you sir.

based Zionist gender

JFL

can't beat the neet!

nice job giving them a dose of their own medicine

HAHAHAHAHA! I have dozens of Gmail accounts I use to make accounts to troll on social media websites, and every time it asks for my gender I always put something stupid, like “Toaster”, “Attack Helicopter” or “TI-84 Plus Graphing Calculator”.

HAHAHAHAHA! I have dozens of Gmail accounts I use to make accounts to troll on social media websites, and every time it asks for my gender I always put something stupid, like “Toaster”, “Attack Helicopter” or “TI-84 Plus Graphing Calculator”.
"Attack Helicopter"

Yeah I used to watch TJ Kirk too

"Attack Helicopter"

Yeah I used to watch TJ Kirk too
I don’t even know what TJ Kirk is, the whole attack helicopter thing is just a meme poking fun at all these new genders

I don’t even know what TJ Kirk is, the whole attack helicopter thing is just a meme poking fun at all these new genders
Yeah started by TJ the Amazing Atheist years ago on YouTube

High IQ, I wanna do the same but I dont have a facebook account

What a time to be alive.

I’m starting to do this on Twitter. It’s fucking based. I haven’t gotten anyone banned yet but it’s still fun.

I’m starting to do this on Twitter. It’s fucking based. I haven’t gotten anyone banned yet but it’s still fun.
Follow me m8 @CantBeatTheNEET

Follow me m8 @CantBeatTheNEET
Done. I also followed you on my “incelphobia dog” account.

Some soys make “racism watchdog” accounts where they have a dog profile picture and comment “woof” on everything racist, so I did it with incelphobia. Got a few good reactions. But my main is Sans with a bunch of a’s and n’s.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back