Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I got stung 4 times by a hornet while riding my motorcycle.

• Thread starter Property_Of_Negan ☠
  • Start date
Property_Of_Negan ☠

Property_Of_Negan ☠

Banned
-
I was riding down a beautiful road in a rural place and a hornet got stuck in my shirt stung me 4 times. It's kinda funny actually.

very interesting stuff

I remember a while ago I got stung like 9 times after pissing off some wasps and on the way home another one got in my shirt and stung me, then as it stung me again I caught it through my shirt and crushed it while it's stingy thing was still in my nipple and it's body fell out but the stinging thing stayed in

IMG 20190810 210124

The walking dead is such shit now. It used to be my favorite show, but now i'ts awful.

How much did it hurt, on a scale of 1 - 10?

You should post your bike on r/MGTOW. They will cream their panties

did u die? lel

i wish a hornet would want my attention this bad

stings me

never gotten stung by anything before, been terrified of it happening all my life

he cucked you hard bro its over

i never get bit by those i always kill them

i never get bit by those i always kill them
Bugs can be a real annoyance when you are riding a bike I once got hit by some big bug in the eye it felt like a rock.

I’ve been stung right below my eye, painful shit

A bee stung me when I was 18 and I didn't notice until I saw the bee on me already and I smashed it and pulled out the stinger and continued doing what I was doing

brutally brutal hornetpill

I wish I had a bike and knew how to ride.

I had to work my ass off and get yelled at by my boss but it was worth it in the end.

Is it hard to learn? I have wanted to learn for a while but I'm scared I'll just kill myself in an embarrassing fashion. Am I being low IQ?

Is it hard to learn? I have wanted to learn for a while but I'm scared I'll just kill myself in an embarrassing fashion. Am I being low IQ?
It wasn't hard to learn you just need to take it slow and practice every day, most guys who kill themselves on bikes are those who ride when they are drunk and those who are speeding never do those 2 things.

Another brag thread.

I would shit my pants when I see a hornet and probably would crash if I were you, good thing you were able to keep your cool.