Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I got suspended from Reddit for a week for this

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
Fuck this shitty website lmao.

Ban

fuck reddit

cucked site ngl

just go to therapy br0 it works br0 :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

If your problems can be solved by paying some woman $600 to listen to you talk for half an hour, they probably weren't very important.

Lol at normies and their generic platitudes. They are so naive!

"Therapy really works, my friend whochad anxiety and depression booked a session and now she's all better!"

Your the lucky one!

Now try to avoid going their!

Low IQ cuck thinks therapy is magic.

lmao imagine being traumatized because someone called you a "retard"

BTW, 80% of reddit are incels in denial

They're not ready for the brutal therapypill.

for what it's worth i will go to therapy, my doctor got me an appointment when I asked her for jew pills, and I couldn't say no because it'd look sketchy af to only want the drugs, lets see how it goes

fuck reddit

cucked site ngl

Most of Reddit is shit but I will admit that MGTOW has gotten better post-Braincels.

Here is an example of a based comment that I just read on r/MGTOW:

Female therapists should suck their incel patients dick in each session.

Therapists just try to sell you obedience and confidence, and normies swallow it up cause they aren't actually depressed, they are just bored. Also most of therapists are women that never had to deal with any struggle or hardship in their lives, so they choose the field cause they want to be noble and they want to help others but they will never understand anything outside of their tightly knitted bubble, anything that isn't shallow, female or materialist problem is out of their reach. They cruised their whole life on tutorial mode, saddest moment of their life was when their pet hamster died when they were 8, they will never understand a mans mind or relate to men problems, especially the spiritual ones because thats out of their realm.

Last edited:
You really have to be a retard to still use Reddit after being blackpilled. Literally every corner on that shit platform reeks of cuckery and soy.
Even on subreddits like r/fitness they say things like 'the wife' to not appear misogynistic to le womyn of reddit.

Paying someone for therapy is one of the lowest IQ things one can do. JFL at paying someone to listen to your problems and then drug you up to make you feel better

Female therapists should suck their incel patients dick in each session.
Very interesting proposal. Have you tried your hand at politics at all? You seem to have a knack for it.