Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I grew my beard for the longest Ive ever grown it and it's actually not that bad

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
I grew it for 2 weeks, and it's pretty decent. I discovered that i'm not a red bearded faggot like I said on a past thread.
The beard is really good except on the right where it grows really little. I think I will let it grow.
Not sure if red face and beard is a good combination but I have nothing to lose.

I can't grow a beard tbh... I grow hair everywhere except my face
Keep growing a beard for me

I can't grow proper beard. I have a hole in my chin area.
Also my mustache is of different color than my beard. And they don't even connect

I beardmaxxed last year, growing it out for around six months, but now I keep it shorter, neat and trimmed. I much prefer it this way - it looks so much better and is easier to maintain.

Just look like the guy in your avi theory

Can't grow a beard even though I have chest hair. True subhuman neanderthal genes I'd say .

My beard looks like pubes. It's a joke.

My beard is 3 pubes on my neck

I want to try to grow a beard when my hair is long enough.
I'm Jason momoa maxxing,since we're both med.

pic or didnt happen

Lifefuel for you OP

when i try and grow a beard theres a big patch on the left part of my jaw that doesnt grow for some reason

when i try and grow a beard theres a big patch on the left part of my jaw that doesnt grow for some reason
hahahahh guy in ur avi, jesus christ may the lord have mercy on his soul

If I grow out my beard I will look like a conquistador to the cultured people or like a muslim to normies.

If I grow out my beard I will look like a conquistador
then grow one and go slay some latinas
Just look like the guy in your avi theory
No bro thats too much, it wouldnt look good
My beard looks like pubes.
you can soyboymax
I want to try to grow a beard when my hair is long enough.
I actually want to have my hair shorter, i think it would go better with the beard
Something similar happens to my right side

slaymode if you have women around you that are looking for ""papi""

i don't have shit

I really hate when cucks advice to incels to shave because they think it must be it, the beard makes us look ugly.

My looks skyrocket from 3 to 3.25 with some beard and I need it.

then grow one and go slay some latinas

No bro thats too much, it wouldnt look good

you can soyboymax

I actually want to have my hair shorter, i think it would go better with the beard

Something similar happens to my right side
I want to fraud skullsize.Mine isn't great. (at least i dont think so)

My looks skyrocket from 3 to 3.25
Whentheposterisbased1

I have a bushy beard

Mogs me because beard

Growing a beard is lifefuel for me I can hide my weak jaw and it compensates my receding hairline a bit

Growing a beard is lifefuel for me I can hide my weak jaw and it compensates my receding hairline a bit
I'll start growing it again. I shaved this monday, i'm not gonna shave in a long time now