Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy I guarantee you that none of the IT femoid cunts treats subhumans with decency in their daily lives

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I don't know if they work, study of if they just sell pics of their fuckholes to survive, but in case they do go out, I bet whatever you want that they avoid subhumans like the plague. I bet that in more than one occasion, a subhuman tried to genuinely be kind to them and they treated him like shit. And I'm more than positive that there's an ugly guy that works or studies with those bitches who tries to be their friend every day and those fucking whores don't even wanna breath the same air he breaths.

And just in case there's an IT slut reading this, ask yourself: when was the last time you sat down with the ugly subhuman at work to have lunch with him? When was the last time you greeted him? Do you even know his name? Yeah, I bet you don't, you dumb bitch cause you're nothing more than Chad's fleshlight, you pathetic piece of shit.

just like how many ppl don't feed the poor, same thing here

They're landwhales, they don't even treat their own bodies with decency. The only things they want to treat with decency are a tall white chadlite/chad's cock and a Big Mac.

I don't know if they work, study of if they just sell pics of their fuckholes to survive, but in case they do go out, I bet whatever you want that they avoid subhumans like the plague. I bet that in more than one occasion, a subhuman tried to genuinely be kind to them and they treated him like shit. And I'm more than positive that there's an ugly guy that works or studies with those bitches who tries to be their friend every day and those fucking whores don't even wanna breath the same air he breaths.

And just in case there's an IT slut reading this, ask yourself: when was the last time you sat down with the ugly subhuman at work to have lunch with him? When was the last time you greeted him? Do you even know his name? Yeah, I bet you don't, you dumb bitch cause you're nothing more than Chad's fleshlight, you pathetic piece of shit.
Women want bad boys so they can seduce Chads to murder guys like us on their behalf

just like how many ppl don't feed the poor, same thing here
True. Normies love to virtue signal about how they feel so bad for poor and homeless people yet when they see them begging on the street they don't even acknowledge their presence. Equivalent to how foids say "I treat everyone equally teehee" and in the same breath reject her looksmatch for not being tall enough or meeting her looks threshold

Don't listen to what they say, watch what they do

Last edited:
Honestly I'd be shocked if some disgusting landwhale feminist bitch would treat me bad after I was friendly to her 10 years ago before I knew the blackpill and how feminists are complete cunts, I always assume better from uglier people because they know the struggle. Luckily because of this website I'm completely aware of how these ugly fat women are probably even worse to us than the Stacy's and won't be shocked by it.

Even when I was 8 I had this lesbian schoolteacher and she was a complete bitch, I don't remember much from it but now I understand why, she hates boys. Lost her fucking job as well so it wasn't just the kids noticing it.

Don't listen to what they say, watch what they do

Good advice.

Last edited:
if they just sell pics of their fuckholes to survive, I bet whatever you want that they avoid subhumans like the plague.
The irony is they probably are subhuman themselves. Imagine if roles were reversed. A man whose only value would be his dick and asshole would have no right to claim the title of man. Why don't we treat women the same ?