Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I had a cramp on my leg today in front of a bunch of foids and they did not help me

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Empathetic gender, my ass. I was running to try to catch the bus to go to work and I got a painful cramp on my right leg, I fell to the ground on the sidewalk, screaming in pain. There were a bunch of foids in front of me, they got scared and instead of helping me they just started to walk faster, not even asking to see if I was OK, occasionally they looked back at me in disgust. I was laying there on the sidewalk for at least 15 mins massaging my leg until the pain went away. A good old man approached and asked me if I was fine. He helped stand up and said that everything will be all right, just try not to put my weight on that leg. To make long story short, I called in sick and went back home. I'm drinking vodka like water right now and my leg still hurts.

You're not entitled to help, sweaty!! :soy:

Foids in a nutshell. And that’s why they are not entitled to help when they get raped or beaten in gta v

Let this be a lesson to you

Do leg stretches before you go to sleep and when you wake up

I've never gotten an "active" leg cramp though, only gotten it in my sleep or when sitting down in an air conditioned room and I jerk my leg

Of course, stretching before I sleep and when I wake up prevents any of that from happening (its a good practice really)

Oh and leg cramps aren't that bad, its shin cramps that are the worst (yes that exists), it hurts like 3 times as much and unlike with a leg cramp where you can still walk normally after stretching out a bit, with a shin cramp you are basically hopping for like 30 mins because putting pressure on it feels weird, the foot literally goes limp

foids will only help chads

If I was chad, I'd be having sex with a prime Stacey nurse right now

Exactly
Indeed. But life is unfair for ugly men such as us. I'm sorry brocel.

I've genuinely never had cramp before I literally don't know what it is or what it feels like.

I've genuinely never had cramp before I literally don't know what it is or what it feels like.
It's one of the worst pains, it's like if something was crushing your leg from inside,

It's one of the worst pains, it's like if something was crushing your leg from inside,
How and when do you get it?

Is it a common thing? Maybe I don't get it cuz I'm skinny+athletic or somethn

All I hear is an ungratefulcel complaining about kind foids being nice enough not to report him to the police for making a toxic environment :soy:

You're not entitled to help, sweaty!! :soy:
No cumdumpster is ever entitled to our help either
full

How and when do you get it?

Is it a common thing? Maybe I don't get it cuz I'm skinny+athletic or somethn
It depends, commonly they happen when youre on bed and you change the position of your leg too quickly, in my case I usually got when I run or walk too fast all of a sudden.

Foids are awful. It was either they look at you like you’re retarded or they pull their phones out and start recording

Get a leg massager ngl.
Shit really helps.

Imagine if some thugmaxxed Tyrone stabbed you in the street and you were lying on the ground bleeding on the pavement while screaming in agony. Every single foid would step over you and run away if you tried to call out for them to help you. By the time a man comes around it would be too late so he drags your bloodied corpse into an alley so as not to leave a tripping hazard for m'lady. Your corpse lays there until a heroin-addicted vagrant finds it while setting up his stained mattress for a night's rest. He proceeds to check your pockets and relieves you of any valuables and then proceeds to rape your putrid smelling corpse.
A few weeks later the police are called to where your body has laid for many weeks, now decomposing, covered in blood, semen and various blobs of unidentified matter. They have no luck trying to identify who you are as the vagrant who defiled your corpse took your wallet with your identification and discarded it after taking the money inside. The authorities wait for a while for someone to come searching for you, but nobody does because you never had any friends and your family didn't contact you because they saw you as a genetic failure.
Eventually you are buried in an unmarked grave in a lonely corner of the local cemetery. While you rot underground the people in the world above you go on about their day oblivious to you ever have existed.

Cramps suck and boy can they hurt.

ngl i laughed. Tfu on those femorloids for not helping you!

I'm going to incel hell for loling at this thread kek :feelskek::feelskek:

yikes creepy inkell!!! next time don't give off such rapey vibes

I've never gotten an "active" leg cramp though, only gotten it in my sleep or when sitting down in an air conditioned room and I jerk my leg
Same and the 2-3 that I have had lasted 40 seconds at most.

Once buss door caught my arm in it, everyone looked at me and no one even try to help me except one poor old man who jumped right away to help me, its not foids only, Normie's sucks generally.

Imagine if some thugmaxxed Tyrone stabbed you in the street and you were lying on the ground bleeding on the pavement while screaming in agony. Every single foid would step over you and run away if you tried to call out for them to help you. By the time a man comes around it would be too late so he drags your bloodied corpse into an alley so as not to leave a tripping hazard for m'lady. Your corpse lays there until a heroin-addicted vagrant finds it while setting up his stained mattress for a night's rest. He proceeds to check your pockets and relieves you of any valuables and then proceeds to rape your putrid smelling corpse.
A few weeks later the police are called to where your body has laid for many weeks, now decomposing, covered in blood, semen and various blobs of unidentified matter. They have no luck trying to identify who you are as the vagrant who defiled your corpse took your wallet with your identification and discarded it after taking the money inside. The authorities wait for a while for someone to come searching for you, but nobody does because you never had any friends and your family didn't contact you because they saw you as a genetic failure.
Eventually you are buried in an unmarked grave in a lonely corner of the local cemetery. While you rot underground the people in the world above you go on about their day oblivious to you ever have existed.
Brutal. Sad reality this likely already happened to some guy

foids don't deserve shit, most positive stereotypes about foids aren't even true

Damn that sucks, sounds like you're going through hell. If I saw you in person I would have helped you.

Let this be a lesson to you

Do leg stretches before you go to sleep and when you wake up

Of course, stretching before I sleep and when I wake up prevents any of that from happening (its a good practice really)

Oh and leg cramps aren't that bad, its shin cramps that are the worst (yes that exists), it hurts like 3 times as much and unlike with a leg cramp where you can still walk normally after stretching out a bit, with a shin cramp you are basically hopping for like 30 mins because putting pressure on it feels weird, the foot literally goes limp
All of this is true. I've had one or two shin cramps and wow that pain woke me up like a stab wound. I "thankfully" have a lot of experience with cramps so I knew how to position my body to get rid of the pain within a few minutes tops but still, the pain was like a heart attack in a leg.

All of this is true. I've had one or two shin cramps and wow that pain woke me up like a stab wound. I "thankfully" have a lot of experience with cramps so I knew how to position my body to get rid of the pain within a few minutes tops but still, the pain was like a heart attack in a leg.

True, when leg cramps are a norm its like you automatically do what necessary, like a muscle memory thing, when I get woken up I immediately start stretching before i've even noticed and it stops the "wave of pain" from reaching max, but that only really helps with leg cramps, tbh I've gotten used to those, they don't really hurt at all anymore, its the shin cramps, only ever got it twice, and its the worst, I stretch just to avoid it lol

Another thing (which I need to start doing) is to make sure you are getting enough electrolytes, I need to start taking a multi vitamin again, it really just keeps you in the best shape without even trying, I even lost colds faster when I'm just taking a daily multi vitamin, I don't even buy cold medication

That's fucking great, I'm surprised they didn't cry rape then some cucks attacked you.

Sad shit man.

Just have a potassium and/or magnesium deficiencies bro...

I remember a similar situation happening in my bluepill days. We were having a football match with my classmates to get ready for a game against another team. I wasn't very into sports back then, but I played football regularly with my friends (back then I had them :feelsbadman:). It was that I had a long break and didn't play for half of year before the school tournament started, so i wasn't prepared. After the match, I was going home with a few normie classmates who lived nearby. Suddenly I had a calf cramp, which happened pretty often, when I didn't exercise for long time, and I couldn't walk anymore, so I had to sit down. Although, I was even active in the convo, the normies just went straight ahead minding their own shit and nobody even asked what happened or missed me and most importantly nobody even helped. I was sitting in the darkness on the street, before it went away and I crawled home.

Even though, I hate good looking people, similar story also happened when I was playing basketball and my best friend from elementary school, who evolved into a chadlite and was also very rich was also there. Some bitch ass fucker put his leg when I was running to the throw the ball and I fall on my leg pretty badly and torn my ankle. It's a brutal injury, though not very painful to get, but hurts when it recovers. I literally couldn't find my leg and when I did, I couldn't move it at all. You know what happened next?
This chadlite buddy from my childhood waited for an ambulance, went the whole way to the hospital with me, waited for me to see doctor and do an xray and then paid for a cab and followed me up to my door. I don't even know what to say.

are not entitled to help when they get raped or beaten in gta v

Tbh I’d help the rapecel:feelskek::feelskek::feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

Forgot my daily normie quote.

“They didn’t like your personality inkwell:soy::soy::soy:

Last edited:
Tbh I’d help the rapecel:feelskek::feelskek::feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

Forgot my daily normie quote.

“They didn’t like your personality inkwell:soy::soy::soy:
And he clearly showed no signs of what his personality is