Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I had a discussion with my sister about Incels

• Thread starter Deleted member 4760
  • Start date
Deleted member 4760

Deleted member 4760

Self-banned
-
Slippery thread but here goes;
I have a sister. The other day, knowing my celibate situation and my complete lack of relationship as a mid 20 young man, she came to ask me questions about Incels as I briefly mentioned to her I browse their community.

She herself is also a early 20 virgin (yes she is but i already how some of you will say she prob sucked chad dick and such but stating this here is a fight i cant win tbh). She finds Asian men attractive but only the K-Pop type (shes a kpop fan) so only Chang mos tlikely.
After browsing around a few threads; her statement:

-She does not understand our plight . While she also longs for a relationship, she doesnt see why we make such a fuss a bout our complete lack of experience.
She understands we feel lonely but she says Incels sont have to say such extreme things (I tried to explain to her that she is a woman and that she will probably never know what rejection is and how unfair the dating market is right now for me (she herself rejected multiples times some guys IRL who cold approached her)).

-She does not think Incels are dangerous, rather after browsing a few threads;
''Incels are really just sad, miserable and pitiful...I kinda feel bad for them''..
Actual empathy believe it or not, some normies can comprehend our struggle, not everybody IRL are IT users.

-Maybe LifeFuel for some but she's in college right now, in an art program; she says plenty of girls in her age range are also virgin and never had relationship (she told me this as I was giving a list of some of my friends at work and former classmates who were in my position).
I believe her since she invited some of those friends at home and could briefly look and hear their conversations;
her friends are socially awkward girls who spend their day watching netflix and listen to kpop...

Of course lookwise, they're about in the 3-5 range but since they're not fat, it should be good enough for a truecel.

The problem with girls like this is that you will never find them outside or in any social events. they would most likely date online but we all alreayd know how even more unbalanced online dating is for us so theres no point in that ...

Not sure what wanna do with this info but i thought the info was interesting enough for me to share it here. Hopefully my sis doesnt come around here as she would know its me (i told her I know the forum but I am not a user)...

I guess it's 5% less over for some...

I feel sorry for incels, I am not like the other girls tee hee

she's trying to make u feel better telling u bullshit

iM nOt LiKe tHe oThEr gIrLs

Once she gets over her awkwardness and learns how to use Tinder she'll be like any other slut. The only thing stopping her is her own anxiety.

"I kinda feel bad for them" is not empathy JFL.
Its like seeing a person burning to death. "I kinda feel bad for him".

I don't see how them being virgins at 20 is lifefuel. CLEARLY there are men who would date them but they just reject anyone unless its gigachad. They would rather die a virgin than to go for anything less than gigachad. Suifuel at its finest.
If they aren't fat they are good enough for 90% of males lol. Giga cope if you think you have a chance with them just because they look bad.
The worse they look the more men will approach them (because most men will think like you) which will inflate her ego more than any 10 out there will ever have.
I also have a sister and she basically tells me the same. Except that she already fucked about 10 chads before having even reached the age of 18. Basically when my sister hit puberty i completly stopped interacting with her because she just became the average dumb slut that makes up 90% of girls today. I wouldn't talk like that about my sister if it wasn't 100% true lol.

Not sure what wanna do with this info but i thought the info was interesting enough for me to share it here.
"I kinda feel bad for them" is not empathy JFL.
Its like seeing a person burning to death. "I kinda feel bad for him".

I don't see how them being virgins at 20 is lifefuel. CLEARLY there are men who would date them but they just reject anyone unless its gigachad. They would rather die a virgin than to go for anything less than gigachad. Suifuel at its finest.
If they aren't fat they are good enough for 90% of males lol. Giga cope if you think you have a chance with them just because they look bad.
The worse they look the more men will approach them (because most men will think like you) which will inflate her ego more than any 10 out there will ever have.
I also have a sister and she basically tells me the same. Except that she already fucked about 10 chads before having even reached the age of 18. Basically when my sister hit puberty i completly stopped interacting with her because she just became the average dumb slut that makes up 90% of girls today. I wouldn't talk like that about my sister if it wasn't 100% true lol.

Agree with you here,

I also have a sister and she basically tells me the same. Except that she already fucked about 10 chads before having even reached the age of 18.

I guess this is where our experience differs. Never said my sis was a unicorn either.

Last edited:

Once she gets over her awkwardness and learns how to use Tinder she'll be like any other slut. The only thing stopping her is her own anxiety.

if a girl says she isnt like other girls its over

Fine I'll take the bait :soy: and Unironically "unpack" :soy: this only because I'm stood in the shower with nothing to do.

She herself is also a early 20 virgin (yes she is but i already how some of you will say she prob sucked chad dick and such but stating this here is a fight i cant win tbh).
You yourself know very well none of us will believe you.
Unless you and your sister and conjoined twins, you have not seen her entire life.

She finds Asian men attractive but only the K-Pop type (shes a kpop fan) so only GigaChang (as she's not like other girls TEEHEE), but is willing to date Chad.

Fixed to what she meant.

She does not understand our plight . While she also longs for a relationship, she doesnt see why we make such a fuss a bout our complete lack of experience.

**tl:dr below this**

I've been meaning to address this in a long coherent thread to any foid that may stumble across this site.

Women CAN NOT. WILL NOT. EVER understand how it feels to be alone as a male.
I am a Christian, and anyone that practices christianity will state that having sex before marriage is a sin. It should be reserved for man and wife.
Despite what this forum says, there are a FEW christian foids that have never had any form of penetrative sex. They may have hugged a guy or held hands, but some haven't even done that.

The reason I'm bringing this up is because would they worry about being "forever alone"? No.
Women themselves know that they're sought after more than men and no matter how low you present yourself: there shall always be a man willing to date you.

For men, we know if you have zero experience with foids in high school then you're possibly doomed to Inceldom for life.
That is why you won't hear religious foids worrying about "muh husband" because they're waiting out for Chad and if he doesnt come along then they'll let beta Billy that has been orbiting them for 20 years wife them up.

Tldr: Foids always have an option so cant relate to us.
She understands we feel lonely
She does not. Virtue signalling. (See above)

she says Incels sont have to say such extreme things
Jfl.
she herself rejected multiples times some guys IRL who cold approached her
Proves my point.

But hey: "She understand we feel lonely" right? :feelsseriously:

Incels are really just sad, miserable and pitiful...I kinda feel bad for them'
At least she's not retarded. Just stupid.

she's in college right now, in an art program; she says plenty of girls in her age range are also virgin and never had relationship
Ok.

My lecturer said if you jump off a cliff and believe with all your heart you can fly; you shall.

I believe her since she invited some of those friends at home and could briefly look and hear their conversations;
her friends are socially awkward girls who spend their day watching netflix and listen to kpop...
Still doesnt mean they don't want Chad.

Also nice hobbies they have...
Of course lookwise, they're about in the 3-5 range but since they're not fat, it should be good enough for a truecel.
Correction.

Since they're not fat, they're SMV is higher than chadlites.

The problem with girls like this is that you will never find them outside or in any social events. they would most likely date online but we all alreayd know how even more unbalanced online dating is for us so theres no point in that ...
Thiss

Great we're now on -67%.

You should be glad you have a sister like that, from what I read here she seems like a nice person that actually feels empathy for people, unlike those IT morons.

Mid 20s young? Jfl

You should be glad you have a sister like that, from what I read here she seems like a nice person that actually feels empathy for people, unlike those IT morons.
she's a whore virtue signalling

I have a sister. The other day, knowing my celibate situation and my complete lack of relationship as a mid 20 young man, she came to ask me questions about Incels as I briefly mentioned to her I browse their community.

She herself is also a early 20 virgin (yes she is but i already how some of you will say she prob sucked chad dick and such but stating this here is a fight i cant win tbh). She finds Asian men attractive but only the K-Pop type (shes a kpop fan) so only Chang mos tlikely.

-She does not understand our plight . While she also longs for a relationship, she doesnt see why we make such a fuss a bout our complete lack of experience.
She understands we feel lonely but she says Incels sont have to say such extreme things (I tried to explain to her that she is a woman and that she will probably never know what rejection is and how unfair the dating market is right now for me (she herself rejected multiples times some guys IRL who cold approached her)).

''Incels are really just sad, miserable and pitiful...I kinda feel bad for them''..
Actual empathy believe it or not, some normies can comprehend our struggle, not everybody IRL are IT users.

-Maybe LifeFuel for some but she's in college right now, in an art program; she says plenty of girls in her age range are also virgin and never had relationship (she told me this as I was giving a list of some of my friends at work and former classmates who were in my position).

Not sure what wanna do with this info but i thought the info was interesting enough for me to share it here. Hopefully my sis doesnt come around here as she would know its me (i told her I know the forum but I am not a user)...

your sister needs to get shot, she is a dumb cunt who wont understand anything. We don't want her sympathy, the least she can do is give every member of this form a bj. Dont need her stupid virtue signalling.

What your sister does not understand is all her friends are volcel, they get approced by normies and their looks match on dating apps and irl daily yet she has the nerves to compare her friends to us. This is why i hate women. They are not self aware at all.

Last edited:
-Maybe LifeFuel for some but she's in college right now, in an art program; she says plenty of girls in her age range are also virgin and never had relationship

She told you a white lie to make you feel less bad about your situation. As shown by this chart, the vast majority (90%) of 22-year-olds are non-virgins. There is lots of evidence that young women are actually much more likely to be sexually active than young men. Women's brains are all about weaponizing their sexuality, securing commitment from top-tier men and denigrating the reputation of other women who are competing for the same small pool of attractive men.

Women are much more likely to thrash-talk and gossip than men and are also much more prone to virtue-signaling behavior. It makes a lot of sense for a woman to downplay her sexual history. Many young women are hesitant to talk about their sexual past, out of fear of damaging their reputation. Even if your sister is a virgin herself, and not just a technical virgin, that doesn't mean "plenty" of young women her age are also virgins, unless you live in some type of conservative religious community.

Last edited:
Would call this a bait thread if he didn't have high post count. Oh well. Still retarded, I'd rape your sister.

Its pretty obvious why she and a few girls are still virgins.

I give you a hint

:chad:

Still havent gotten it?

They want to lock down a chad into an ltr or there is simply no terachad around

This is where OLD has made everything worse. Shy girls can match with chad online without needing to leave the house. An incel will never be good enough once they match with a good looking guy.

your sister needs to get shot, she is a dumb cunt who wont understand anything. We don't want her sympathy, the least she can do is give every member of this form a bj. Dont need her stupid virtue signalling.

What your sister does not understand is all her friends are volcel, they get approced by normies and their looks match on dating apps and irl daily yet she has the nerves to compare her friends to us. This is why i hate women. They are not self aware at all.
based af

Females don't need relationships as much as men do because they have friends and get constant validation from their social circle.

Meanwhile as a male, you are in constant competition with other men who will try to bully you, belittle you, try to do everything they can to "mog" you in whatever way. No one will give you genuine compliment for anything unless they try to be patronizing.

This is why as a man in the Western society, you desire a girlfriend because it's the only kind of relationship you can get in which someone gives you validation and intimacy. Everyone else will see you as a competitor.

Maybe LifeFuel for some but she's in college right now, in an art program; she says plenty of girls in her age range are also virgin and never had relationship

She said that because she doesn't want you to rope

t.foid

can u send me "ur sisters" panties for scientific research?

I'd say make a Tinder account for her to illustrate the difference in your situations. She is choosing to be a lonely virgin, you aren't. But it would probably lead to her getting plowed by a chadlite.

Almost the entire pop is NPC/normie-tier. You can't 'discuss' anything with them. Yet the only thing that separates us from them is kindergarten teachers' influences (or other caretakers like mothers) and a few years of social isolation combined with excessive internet usage.

I dont believe shes a virgin nor do I believe her friends are either they only lie to make themselves look better. She rejects plenty of guys you said so how can someone who gets validation from strangers see how our situation is so bad being in a relationship means nothing to her because she could easily get one. I also dont give a fuck if foids feel sorry for us I dont need pity I need pussy but thats not gonna happen probably ever

If she's a virgin due to her standards then she's not a virgin, she just hasn't found anyone she's willing to fuck yet (like you said she likes kpop changs), that's not any different than the incels on this site that are "virgins" but only go after white women because ethnic women are "not their type", its volceldom.

Last edited:
she fucks chads dcik right now. How stupid low IQ can you be?

Have you tried begging her to have sex with you?

They're virgins cause they're waiting for a chad.

of course she is. :feelsseriously:

Yeah dude, you definitely know what you sister is doing every waking hour of her life, there is definitely no space in time whatsoever in which she could have been doing a sex act and even if there was she would never lie to her brother who she knows is a loser incel and will think badly of her, I mean there's just no reason for her to lie about that

You seriously sound naive as hell, I have one of those same kinds of sisters you were talking about, doesn't go out at all, likes anime and some games, not the extrovert type, guess what, I'm pretty sure she's fucked already, I've never asked or looked into it, but I'm not stupid or naive enough to believe that she never once did anything despite having ample opportunity as a woman to do so

You have to be an idiot to believe otherwise

She seems surprisingly open minded and sympathetic. jusst don’t let her get to tinder

A couple of notes you should show/tell her.

1) Thanks to our culture of toxic femininity, males are judged based on their sexual success (i.e. their natural-born attractiveness). The term "virgin", when used as an insult, is directed at young men; not young women. Its frequent use as an ableist, classist slur is somehow widely accepted. Your sister might not understand "why we make such a fuss about our lack of experience", but that's because sexual experience is valued far more in men than in foids.

2) The term "incel" is overused and a blanket term to describe any and all unattractive, frustrated men. It's quite frankly ridiculous.

If she's a virgin due to her standards then she's not a virgin, she just hasn't found anyone she's willing to fuck yet (like you said she likes kpop changs), that's not any different than the incels on this site that are "virgins" but only go after white women because ethnic women are "not their type", its volceldom.

Who on this site goes after white foids and only white foids? I'm curious to know who the volcels are.

A couple of notes you should show/tell her.

1) Thanks to our culture of toxic femininity, males are judged based on their sexual success (i.e. their natural-born attractiveness). The term "virgin", when used as an insult, is directed at young men; not young women. Its frequent use as an ableist, classist slur is somehow widely accepted. Your sister might not understand "why we make such a fuss about our lack of experience", but that's because sexual experience is valued far more in men than in foids.

2) The term "incel" is overused and a blanket term to describe any and all unattractive, frustrated men. It's quite frankly ridiculous.

Who on this site goes after white foids and only white foids? I'm curious to know who the volcels are.
idk if she would listen
because she’s a foid of course

Last edited:
she says plenty of girls in her age range are also virgin and never had relationship
I forgot to mention, that's a thing, and that's why there's more virgin girls now than there was a decade ago. It's called being voluntary celibate when there's no Chad around. I personally know a couple women who are literally the same way.

idk if she would listen
because she’s a foid of course

You should at least try I guess.

One thing that humans naturally love to do is to dehumanize their opponents. People who disagree with us is "the other"; we caricature "the other" with silly stereotypes because it reassures us that our opinions are correct.

Conservatives are cousin-fucking, gun-humping, pickup-driving maniacs. Liberals are tofu-chomping, latte-sucking, Volvo-driving betas. Incels, if you ask IT, are unemployed basement dwellers who shower once a month and subsist on a diet of Doritos and Mountain Dew, even though that couldn't be further from the truth.

Your sister feels conflicted because she can't exactly dehumanize you. She knows you. She can't dismiss your concerns as that of a loser's, as that of "the other's".

Have you tried begging her to have sex with you?
That's the least she could do for him, especially, since she's a virgin ( :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:) as well.
Or at least they should make out.

She said she was a virgin :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

As an escortcel, part of the reason men are judged more negatively regarding sex experience is that it is hard to "perform" sexual movements that match peoples perception of sex based on movies and porn. Yeah, I'm sure any virgin could manage "tender" sex where you hold each other in missionary position and look into each other's eyes while doing light hip movements. But that's been-married-forty-years type sex. The sex young people want is base brain fucking where the primary goal is to have an intense orgasm.

I can't even stand the whores i'm related to. Because not ONE of them has tried to hook me up with a girl.

Can I fuck your sister? Or at least her friends.

While she also longs for a relationship, she doesnt see why we make such a fuss a bout our complete lack of experience.
it’s because she will experience a relationship no matter what, whereas us will never get even get the chance.

she says plenty of girls in her age range are also virgin and never had relationship (she told me this as I was giving a list of some of my friends at work and former classmates who were in my position).
They're only virgins due to high standards. The moment one of those K Pop Changs make a move on them, they'll be spreading their legs all the same.

So much nonsense in this thread. Yes I know they wouldnt put up with us, even though tye are virgin im not stupid.
But the fucks here pretending to know about my own sister virginity can all cut themselves open and im dead serious.

''SHE Ezz fAKING ChAd Raigh Now'' :soy::soy:

So many retards right now.
This is the kind of sub IQ statement that will be the downfall of this place.
I know the life of my relatives more than most of you know the dead filthy vorners of your NEET bedrooms.

@Reddit_is_for_cucks
I'd encourage you to shoot and rape your own mother first for even having created the fking subhuman you are.
If you don't, I can happily do so as she probably deserves it even more fucktard.:feelskek:
Never reply to me again human trash.

Unfortunately

So much nonsense in this thread. Yes I know they wouldnt put up with us, even though tye are virgin im not stupid.
But the fucks here pretending to know about my own sister virginity can all cut themselves open and im dead serious.

I know the life of my relatives more than most of you know the dead filthy vorners of your NEET bedrooms.

@Reddit_is_for_cucks
I'd encourage you to shoot and rape your own mother first for even having created the fking subhuman you are.
If you don't, I can happily do so as she probably deserves it even more fucktard.:feelskek:

JFL!!! my presious sister wahhh! your sister will be down on her knees sucking dick in a club toilet if chad ever approached her.

Man i wish i could chadfish your sister and get her nudes and make her do degenerate shit then post that shit on her social media and send it to your mom,dad and you just to show you how much of a degenerate cunt she. You are fuckin idiot if you think your sister is a virgin and the only cure for that much retardation is suicide.

What a fuckin idiot. Just remember chad uses your sisters throat as his peronal flesh light and she is glad about it. She would probably murder your entire family just so she can be with chad. Hoes have no loyalty.

Idiots like you always end up commiting suicide when they find out true reality of women.
Also its funny when a subhuman likes you calls other incels subhuman lmao. 0 self awareness
OP kinda sounds like a cuck tbh
he is a giga cuck, he exposed himself

Last edited:

@Reddit_is_for_cucks
I have no words. Why do you believe your sister over everything we've said on this site? Why do you believe your sister is different from the others? The only reason she is telling you she is a virgin is to make you feel better. Foids cannot be trusted. You sister, in her words, has already rejected men. Many of which are likely similar to you. Are you not good enough for a woman like your sister? Who is she waiting for? Knowing everything I do about female nature, I would bet a large amount of money that she is not a virgin. I'm sorry bro.

JFL!!! my presious sister wahhh! your sister will be down on her knees sucking dick in a club toilet if chad ever approached her.

Man i wish i could chadfish your sister and get her nudes and make her do degenerate shit then post that shit on her social media and send it to your mom,dad and you just to show you how much of a degenerate cunt she. You are fuckin idiot if you think your sister is a virgin and the only cure for that much retardation is suicide.

What a fuckin idiot. Just remember chad uses your sisters throat as his peronal flesh light and she is glad about it. She would probably murder your entire family just so she can be with chad. Hoes have no loyalty.

Idiots like you always end up commiting suicide when they find out true reality of women.
Also its funny when a subhuman likes you calls other incels subhuman lmao. 0 self awareness

he is a giga cuck, he exposed himself
Chadfishing would be the only way to get the truth out of her. Foids are very open about their sexuality to chad. I'd be very wary of getting her on tinder though. If she truly is a virgin, she'll be corrupted in no time. But if she isn't, then chadfishing will expose the truth. It depends on whether @Alfren wants to know the truth or not. You and him can probably arrange something.

I have no words. Why do you believe your sister over everything we've said on this site? Why do you believe your sister is different from the others? The only reason she is telling you she is a virgin is to make you feel better. Foids cannot be trusted. You sister, in her words, has already rejected men. Many of which are likely similar to you. Are you not good enough for a woman like your sister? Who is she waiting for? Knowing everything I do about female nature, I would bet a large amount of money that she is not a virgin. I'm sorry bro.

Chadfishing would be the only way to get the truth out of her. Foids are very open about their sexuality to chad. I'd be very wary of getting her on tinder though. If she truly is a virgin, she'll be corrupted in no time. But if she isn't, then chadfishing will expose the truth. It depends on whether @Alfren wants to know the truth or not. You and him can probably arrange something.
Yea give me her # and a week, gaping her own buthole and vaghole on camera for chad. You'll probably kill her after you realize she is not a precious lil virgin like she told you she is

Yea give me her # and a week, gaping her own buthole and vaghole on camera for chad
There is no need for such extreme humiliation. Just confirmation of virginity or not. A truth serum, if you will. Now, if he wants to see how degenerate his sister is/can be, that's between you and him.